𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 2,938,728 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀     Alexa Rico is back in Los Angeles after being gone for 6 months. The once most popular actress out there took a break from acting and set off to college but looks like she's back. What are your thoughts on her being back?

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 1,229,192 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀     are the casts friends again?

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 is she still the it girl?

𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 former it girl is back

𝗷𝗮𝗲𝘅𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 better stay away from jaeden

𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮 omg when is she back on insta

𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 back for season 4 of stranger things?

𝗹𝗶𝘃𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘀   new movie or show??

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗱𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀   she better not replace charli

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

News had spread that Alexa was back and there was mixed reactions, fans happy and haters not so happy, even some people wondering what happened and why she left or some just genuinely not caring what happened or why she's really back.

That didn't stop paparazzi from finding her or spreading it everywhere, Alexa was used to this but after a couple months, it felt strange having everyone talk about her again after all that time away from the spotlight, all eyes where back on her now and there wasn't anything she could do to stop it, it was just her reality, her everyday life once again.

"Well little sis, welcome back to all this," Vivian told the girl, she had come by to visit her and catch up as the two hadn't seen each other since January. "Just have to get used to it again I guess."

"Don't worry, today is the average day, your audition isn't until next week, and today is a little family reunion, so don't stress Alexa."

Vivian was always one to look on the bright side when it came to her sister, she never wanted her to feel bad so she always tried her best to make her forget about the bad things or the things she wouldn't want to always think about.

"Almost forgot about that, probably should get ready then," Alexa laughed as Vivian nodded and laid down on her bed, it was 2pm and the older sister was all dressed and ready, she had come by to pick up her sister but also enjoy some quality time together without there family there.