𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Vivian and Harry always had unspoken feelings for each other, they once weren't as unspoken as they are now but they've always had those deep feelings for each other even if they're in relationships or not.

Unspoken didn't mean unnoticed though. Throughout the years Gemma, Dylan, and Alexa had all seen very clearly how they felt for each other, they weren't very good at hiding it, nobody knew it they even tried to, so many songs Harry had written sounded to familiar to there relationship then anything else.

When they first meet in 2010 it was something like a movie, Vivian had been taken backstage to a concert of Once Directions by her team to talk about a magazine cover the boys would be featured in with her, they all knew who she was and where excited to work with her, Harry having had a small crush on the model made it even more exciting, so when they meet it was like just them two in the room.

Simon Cowell and Mariah Altomare, Vivian's manager at the time, thought the chemistry between Harry and Vivian was great for the shoot, so when the time came many solo shoots of them where taken, them so close it looked like they where going to kiss, her in his arms, him carrying her, so much tension could be sensed that when the magazine came out people where looking at the pictures of just them two instead of the pictures of the band and her.

After that they became friends and grew closet and closer. Vivian and Harry dated in late 2012 to late 2013, keeping it a secret from the public eye and making sure to never be caught together, then when they split they stayed friends and didn't become anything more until 2015 when they went in vacation together for new years and dated again until mid 2016, for 3 years they stayed friends until 2019 when they started seeing each other again then broke up right before covid, since then the two stayed friends, or so everyone thought.

You see, in 2020, they went on a couple dates, hung out some more, considered a relationship right before Harry had to film 'Don't Worry Darling', and then, it was all over. Now, Harry is with Olivia Wilde, and Vivian had something with Jacob Elordi, but that never stopped them before.

Vivian has managed to keep her distance from Harry, only being near him in support during his concerts but she always tried to be respectful of Olivia, she had heard that Olivia wasn't to fond of her and her past with Harry, how it made her insecure about their relationship, so she kept away and to herself, exploring her relationship with Jacob in respect of Olivia.

But when Harry called her at midnight needing to talk she knew it had to be something serious so she did what she had done multiple times before when Harry called at such an hour, got up, got dressed, and went to see him, for what felt like the 100th time within the past couple years.

What she didn't expect was a calm Harry Styles to open the door to his hotel room suite in New York, she was expecting a nervous, or even having a panic attack type, but no, Harry seemed calm and collected, nothing like she had seen the other times she'd come to see him at the middle of the night.

"Harry what's wrong? You had me worried over the phone?" Vivian asked him once she walked inside. "I wanted to talk to you about something," He told her seriously, something that didn't catch her to off guard. "What is it?".

Taking a breathe, Harry thought about how his next words would come out. "I just want to know one thing," He told her, looking at his own hands in his lap. Vivian stayed silent, wondering what could be going on in his head. "Have you ever supported the relationship with Olivia?"

She didn't know what to expect and it wasn't this, she also didn't know what to say. "Why are you asking Harry?" She asked him, seriously questioning if this was going to lead to him telling her he bought Olivia a ring to propose and that this was just his way of telling her before the whole world knew. "Just answer the questions. Please."

"Harry, uhm, I've always supported you being happy," Vivian told him, trying to not answer the question but also answering it. "Vivian, just tell me the truth, please," He pleaded with her, clearly he really wanted a answer out of her. "Harry, I always want you to be happy, even if I don't fully support your relationship with a woman I'll always be happy for you," Vivian told him, wanting him to know that even if she didn't like all his relationships, she just wanted him to be happy.

He stayed silent, and it scared Vivian, she thought he'd be pulling out a box with a engagement ring any moment now. "Why are you asking?" Vivian wanted to know the truth. "Because. I haven't been able to sleep not knowing if the woman I have loved so deeply since I was 18 liked the woman I'm with now, even if I knew that if you told me to, I'd end it all with her and be with you," Harry told her honestly, and Vivian didn't know what to say.

Silence, it scared both of them. "H, I love you, you know I do, I have since I was 16, but it's just never been our time," Vivian whispered to him, as if there was more people in the room when it was just them two. "I love you, just say the world and I'll drop to my knee right now and ask you to marry me," Harry told her, he meant every word he said to her, he'd always loved her, he'll never stop, not even if he tried, she had stolen his heart and kept it.

"I love you, but she loves you too," Vivian reminded him, referring to Olivia. Harry honestly didn't know what to think of Olivia anymore, with all the drama happening between her, Florence and basically everyone else he didn't know if he saw himself with her for the long run, if this was something he'd want to be attached to for life. "You're the one for me, Vivian Marie Vanderbilt," Harry told her.

"I love you, Harry Styles, I always will, I want you to know that," Vivian told him back, they both meant what they said, these kinds of confessions weren't awkward, they'd happened before, but when they had liquid courage in them, not when they where both 100% sober.

For what was like your to them, they laid together, hugging one another, reminding each other they love each other, they never knew what they where, but they knew it stayed between them, the love they shared could never be shared with anyone else. When the night came to a end for them, Vivian left Harry with a small kiss on the lips, more like a peck, and went to her own world, leaving both herself and Harry confused on what would come next.

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽?
𝘄𝗰- 1248