𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The girls life started to get out of control these last couple months, when everything went down with Jack the casts and her all stopped hanging out together and eventually started to drift away and unfollow each other one by one.

Soon after she got broken up with and decided on a college, coincidentally the same college Noah Schnapp picked and rheu ran into each other on the campus of Yale university, that's when they catched up and where caught together by paparazzi, that now leads her to this moment.

College took up Alexa's time for the last 6 months, from January till June, and she backed out of work to focus and now her manager has emailed her to tell her about the movie in the works that has started casting and contacted her for Alexa to audition.

After a long time of not acting she was nervous but she's been in New York a while and going back to Los Angeles now wasnt what she had planned, Alexa had planned to finished off her first year of college, intern at her father company this summer and then go back to college in the fall, going back to acting wasn't in the works yet until she was ready, not at least for another year possibly.

But no, apparently not, Alexa's back in Los Angeles after almost half a year, going back into her house everything was almost how she left it, people had come by to clean but other then that, She'd been off the grid, off every social media and just trying to live a somewhat normal teenage life.

Entering the kitchen the girl left her suitcase by the door and took in everything, it felt weird being back but as soon as her phone rang, she was taken out of my thoughts to answer.

"Hello?" Alexa asked whoever was on the other side, she hadn't checked the name before answer, "hey Alexa, it's me, Alabama." She told her, Alexa wasn't expecting a call from Alabama, ever since Landon ended things they haven't talked much, especially after she left to New York without saying goodbye.

"Oh, hey Alabama," Alexa was shocked to say the least and she knew Alabama could tell from the tone of my voice. "Listen, I know I might be the last person you wan't to talk to but, I was wondering if we could catch up, I heard you were back in LA."

The teen girl hadn't mentioned to anyone other then her family she was back but she knew the word would spread quickly even if she made sure no paparazzi would be around but lord knows nothing ever goes to plan.

"Uhm yeah, sure, you can come over," Alexa told her hesitantly. "Great, I'll be over within a hour, I'm really happy your back," She told the girl before hanging up, setting down her phone she went out of the kitchen and took her suitcase up to her bedroom, the mess from when she left was gone and put away, for her it was nice to know that even if my house wasn't occupied, her parents still tried there best to make it feel like home to there daughter, even if they had other people clean and organize the house.

Her closet was also the same as she left her suitcase inside and grabbed a towel to shower and change out of her airplane outfit after the 5 hour flight from jfk to lax on her parents private plane because no matter what, they always wanted there little girl to use the jet whenever going back to new york or coming back to la.

The shower gave Alexa time to think about everything that went on in the past 6 months, college, failed almost relationships and the nights she spent crying over finals or the relationship with Landon, honestly everything felt like a blur from those nights to her, she tried my best to block them out as much as she could because she couldn't handle those memories haunting her all the time.

After the shower she wrapped herself in a towel and moisturized, deciding against makeup or doing her hair because she wasn't planning on leaving as it was already 7:50 pm by now so she just got dressed into a matching blue pajama set.