𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗶 𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 23,958,192 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮 the second i turned 18 i got a cake

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝗹 719,573 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗶 feliz cumpleaños princesa

𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗲 happy birthday beautiful

𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗵𝗮𝗺 happy birthday love

𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗴𝗮 happy freaking birthday

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻 happy birthday alexa

𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁 happy birthday gorgeous girl

𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝘀 happiest birthday little one

𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘇 happy birthday lovely

𝗷𝗼𝗮𝗼𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘅79 muchas felicidades

𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘆𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗿 wishing you a happy birthday

𝗱𝘆𝗹𝗮𝗻 the big 18

𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗮𝗻 legal adult now

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

When Alexa was younger she dreamed of being fifteen, the quinceanera, the ability to be able to drive, everything, then when she turned fifteen she couldn't wait to be eighteen, but it all seemed so far away, till the night of December 19th, she was home in Los Angeles with Leni, Lila, and her cousins, Mattheo and Santi, when the clock turned into midnight Leni and Lila disappeared and came back with a cake and candles lit up singing happy birthday to her as she smiled and Santi took a video while Santi took pictures.

That night they ate cake and took a swim in the pool together. Now it's actually the afternoon of her birthday and although it's on a Tuesday, that didn't stop her family and friends from planning and surprise yacht party for later that night. "You're officially 18, how are you feeling?" Lila asked Alexa as they sat outside in her backyard, Leni's job was to distract Alexa the whole day before she'd take her to the dock at 7, in the meantime she needed to keep her busy. "It feels good, finally a legal adult," Alexa joked with a laugh.