𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

❤︎ 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗴𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘇𝗵𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗷𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 6,204,918 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝘁𝗺𝘇 Spotted, Alexa Rico and Pablo Gavi. The rumored couple were seen close and flirty floating in the ocean after Pablo reportedly rented a private boat for them. Alexa and Pablo were seen cuddling and even kissing while on a floating raft. Later on in the night the pair was seen having dinner at luxury restaurant, Moments, in Barcelona where Pablo reportedly have Alexa diamond bracelet as well as a promise ring. Will they finally make it ig official?

𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗹𝗹 749,184 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

𝗳𝗮𝗻5924     invasion of privacy

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1025     caught in 4k

𝗳𝗮𝗻0283     he bagged the hottest actress

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿0132     rizz king

𝗳𝗮𝗻7481     she stole my man

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3172     there hot together

𝗳𝗮𝗻0395     power couple for sure

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿9316     i want to be her

𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

"So, let me get this straight, first it's Vivian, and now you, I hope for Dylan's publicist sake he's not next," Natalie said as she was in a meeting call with Alexa due to the recent pictures. "It's not like we're asking to get caught," Alexa said as she made breakfast while Pablo was asleep upstairs in her room as they'd come to Los Angeles to go to Vivian's birthday dinner that Alexa had planned. "I'm not blaming you guys, we've already managed to get some of the post down but you know it's already out there forever," Natalie reminded her which only caused Alexa to nod.

"I figured," She told Natalie as she sighed. "Alright well, enjoy the day, wish Vivian a happy birthday for me," The woman told her as they said there goodbyes and hung up. Alexa finished making breakfast, which consisted of freshly baked croissants with egg, spinach, cheese, avocado, bacon and tomato, as well as a side of freshly cut fruit and orange juice. "Tu cuando te despertaste?" Pablo asked his girlfriend as he came downstairs after just waking up. "Nomas tiene una hora. Nos ese desayuno," Alexa told him as she handed him a plate. "Si mira delicioso, gracías amor," He smiled as he moved the set down both plates on the dinning table as well as the drinks.