Chapter 2

If you are currently reading this....Thank you so much for going on! You have no idea how much this means to me!

***

That night, the girls and I went over to the Lounge after dinner for a movie. Lila and Ladi were currently arguing over wether we should watch a horror movie or a comedy. Ari seemed off in space, Mia couldn't stop bouncing and smiling because she had so much chocolate at dinner, and Carson was trying to calm Mia down. In other words, I was to only sane one at the moment.

"Ari, are you okay?" I asked her. Ariah seemed to finally snap out of her trance and she looked at me.

"Im sorry. What?" she asked. I sighed. "Are you okay? You seemed dazed."

Ari looked taken aback. "M-me? Im fine!" she stuttered.

I gave her a flat look. "Really. What's wrong?" Ari sighed in defeat. "Its Cale. I can't stop thinking about him Clyde. I think I still have some feelings left for him."

"Maybe he likes you too, A." I said. And its true. When Cale had glanced over at Ari today at lunch, he seemed almost relunctant to look away. Like he could look into her brown eyes forever.

Ari looked at me like I was crazy. "Are you crazy? What would make you say such a thing?"

I rolled my eyes. "It was obvious with how he was looking at you."

"No, I saw that. It was lust. He only wants to get in my pants again, Clyde. Nothing more."

"You're in denial."

"No, I just refuse to give in to false hope." she said stubbornly.

We went inside the Lounge, and I gaped. It was so awesome in there! It looked like a mixture of a night club, and a teen designed livingroom. There was a juice bar, that actually also served coffee. And we didn't have to pay. There were tables set up on the far side where you could have some food, after ordering it from the little diner by the bar. There were all the video game consoles you could think of, there was a huge asortment of videogames on a huge shelf, there were several flat screens and bean bags of different colors, there were love seats and couches and there were stereos and docks and speakers, and at the farthest wall from the entrance was a large, red, theatre-style curtain. There was also a large shelf stocked with movies, so I was guessing we would grab a movie and head back to the cabin to watch it.

"That curtain leads to a mini theatre. Its where we watch the movies on Camp Nights." explained Ari.

"Ladi, Lila! Enough! We could just grab a horror and comedy!" yelled Carson from inbetween the bickering twins.

I looked around the Lounge until my eyes landed on a very familiar pair of grey ones. I could feel my cheeks heat up from our conversation earlier, and I quickly looked away. Carter and his minions were crowded in a dark corner near the back of the Lounge, and it seemed like our little group of girls caught their attention. Alex stood, and I could tell he was about to walk over to Lila.

And just as I thought, he did. Cale wouldn't stop looking at Ari, who had taken a sudden liking in her blue polished toes. "Go talk to him!" I nudged her. She shot me a death glare but I just pushed her forward.

"You'll pay for this, Clyde!" she threatened, but shyly made her way to Cale, nontheless.

"Hey, babe." greeted Alex once he made it to Lila. She smiled brightly and hugged him in response. Well, this just felt awkward. I made my way to the juice bar and sat down on one of the stools, tucking my long straight hair behind my ears.

"One mango smoothie please." I said to the counselor behind the counter. He nodded and got to work on my drink.

"Didn't expect to see you here!" said a very familiar voice. My eye twitched slightly on its own accord and I slowly turned my head toward him.