Chapter 9

I kissed Gage.

I kissed him and I liked it! No.

I LOVED it.

I swear it was like kissing an angel. As I settled back into my log seat, his lips were all I could think about. They were so soft and they kissed me with such a hot and hungry passion that I was left feeling dazed.

Gage took his shot of vodka and smirked up at me. I blushed and watched the bottle as it spun. It slowed and landed on Cale. "Truth or dare, Cale?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to call a random number, and initiate phone sex with the person for about 3 minutes. No matter the gender." said Gage with an evil smirk.

Cale shrugged and pulled out his phone.

"I'll dial the number." said Gage holding out his hand. Cale gave him the phone and he dialed a random number.

Gage put it on speaker and we listened in as it rang. "Hello?" asked a deep and gruff voice. He sounded like one of those steriotype hill-billies.

"Yeah hello?" answered Cale.

"Who is this?"

"This is Andrew." said Cale shooting Gage a dirty glare. I guess he hadn't expected for the person to be a guy.

"Oh. What do you want?"

"You. Ins-side me."

"What?" asked the guys sounding shocked.

"You heard me."

"How old are you, young man?"

"16." responded Cale. It was smart to make up your name and age when calling a random dude.

"And how did you get my number?" demanded the guy.

"Do you like men, sir?" asked Cale, ignoring the man's question.

"Do I what?"

"Do you like men? As in dick? You know?"

"Uh-uh. Look, kid. I'm c-callin the cops."

"You're stuttering. You haven't come out of the closet yet, have you?"

We were all desperately trying to reign in our laughter by now.

"I-I-I'm n-not g-g-gay!" cried the man.

"So, if I explained to you all the dirty things I could do to your family jewels right now, you would feel uncomfortable?"

"Y-yes."

"You're lying to me. Look, sir, I just want to lick you all over and then enter you and rock your world." said Cale with false seduction and a gay/ feminine voice. Ari snorted.

"Shh!" said Mia.

"Uh-uh Andrew, I am not gay."

"Yes you are, you dirty boy." rsponded Cale in the exaggerated gay boy voice.

"Alright! You caught me! I watch gay porn on my spare time, and in order to have sex with my wife, I imagine I'm doing it with a man so that I get turned on!" he cried.

We all froze, and then all of us burst out laughing.

"Who was that?! Is this some kind of joke?! ANDREW!" yelled the man.

Cale calmed down and shushed us. "Dude, you are disgusting. I am not gay. What is wrong with you?!"

"You're the one who tried to have phone sex with me!"