Chapter 17

I staggered back into the cabin, feeling exhausted. It was now 6AM and the girls were still sleeping, and rosy fingered dawn was slowly spreading across the midnight sky.

I could not believe that had happen. I had had so much fun, and Carter and I had not even fought once! I'm sure everyone was shocked about that. We had driven over to a rich neighborhood and had set off fireworks in front of a majority of the houses. The residents had stormed out looking pretty angry, but had received the shock of their lives when they saw their manicured lawn had been spray painted.

We had spray painted several things. Stupid messages, doodles, Carter had spray painted a penus on one lawn, and we had destroyed the fanciest mailboxes....that part was Ava's idea. I laughed at the memory of last night...But then I realized....

I needed a nap.

I crashed onto my bed, face down, not bothering with a shower, and I fell asleep.

*

I woke up to the most annoying sound in the world.

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

I curse the day alarm clocks were invented! Why he hell was there an alarm clock going off anyway??

"CLYYYYDE! WAKE UP!!!" screamed a horrible, horrible voice.

"Die, Carter!" I yelled, shoving my head more into the pillow.

"Once again, Clyde, your love will be the death of me," he said dramatically and passionately.

"Then you may as well be immortal, Edward." I groaned into the pillow.

"You're such a heartless bitch. But realize, that you will be my Bella. But anyway, really, get up. I didn't put this alarm clock in your cabin for nothing. We are all going for a bit of a trip and the girls are up and waiting out back with the guys." said Carter.

"Where are we going?! Aren't you exhausted??" I demanded, propping my head on my arm to look at Carter.

"We're going for a bit of a ride. You'll see, so quit questioning shit and go get ready!"

He shoved me into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. I first brushed my teeth before stepping into the shower.

I finished up my shower and hurried out to get dressed. I settled for some torn denim shorts, and a loose white top, that slipped off my shoulder, with a black tank underneath. I left my hair down and and slipped into some white flip flops before heading out the door with my phone in my back pocket.

Like Carter said, the girls were all dressed and ready as casually as I was. The boys were all dressed in kaki shorts and tight white tshirts that flattered their muscles.

"Where are we going?" I asked once again.

"Stop questioning shit! You'll see!" said Carter, exasperated. Gage walked over and gently pressed his lips to mine before swinging me onto his back, piggy back style. I giggled, wrapped my arms around his neck, and snuggled my face into the crook of his neck.

Ari snuggled into Cale's arms, Mia hopped onto Adam's back, Lila did the same with Alex, and Ladi was being carried by Carter and Cade. She had her arms around both their shoulders, as they both held her like a queen, while Carson was on top of Jace's shoulders. We started walking.

I noticed that the ground was scarily far away while Gage walked with me, like it had been when I was with Carter. Why did these boys have to be so tall??