Chapter 12

"Hey there, baby cakes!" he greeted through a megaphone. I winced from the high volume.

"Carter, you don't need to use that thing. We are only 20 feet apart." I said.

"I LIKE MEGAPHONES!" he yelled through the thing. I scowled and approached him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "And where's the director?"

"YOU'RE LOOKING AT HIM!" he yelled.

"Stop with the damn megaphone!" I exclaimed. Carter smirked and put the megaphone up to his lips.

"NO!" he yelled. I had been right in front of him when he did that, so I was almost positive my eardrums burst. "What are you here for?"

"I auditioning for the role of Cinderella." I said through clenched teeth.

He laughed dramatically through the megaphone. "HAHA! Cinderella's blonde, baby cakes!"

I winced again. "Cale said there was a twist. Plus, I could just wear a wig."

"Fair enough!" he said.

"Who will be the prince?" I asked.

He smirked. "ME!!!"

"STOP WITH THE DAMN MEGAPHONE!!" I exclaimed.

"NOOO!!!" He drawled loudly. "Now, start off from scene 4 where Cindy is running from the prince's bedroom because they had sex without protection."

"What?" My eyes widened. "That didn't happen in the original story!"

"Cale said there was a twist!" he said in a falsetto voice.

"I don't talk like that! And quit yelling at me through that damn megaphone!!"

"Never! Now stop wasting my time, AND GET TO THE SCENE!"

I clenched my teeth, fighting the urge to rip the megaphone away from him and shove it someplace guys should never have a megaphone shoved in.

I flipped to scene 4.

"ACTION!" yelled Carter.

"Jackass." I mumbled before switching my character completely. I was always loved acting, and I was the second best back at my school at home. The first was my best friend James.

My eyes landed on the first line and my cheeks blazed.

"Im waiting, baby cakes." smirked Carter.

"Uh-m-Can we do a different scene?" I stuttered.

"Nope."

"Can you at least quit with the megaphone?!"

He sighed and put down the megaphone. "Now, ACTION!" he yelled looking down at his own script with a smirk.

I moaned. Well, Cinderella-me moaned. "That was amazing." Real me blushed.

Carter looked me in the eyes and smirked. "I know. I'm really glad it is you who will be carrying my child. But I still don't know who you are."

"Wait. What? Your child?" Cindy-me asked in a paniced voice.

"Yes." replied Prince-Carter in a "duh" tone.

"I thought we used protection!"

"You really think I would?" said Prince-Carter with a Carter smirk.

"I have to go."

"No, you will stay here and marry me and be the mother of my child." said Prince-Carter.

"No,no, no, no, no, no, NO! I'm only 18! Im still in school! This-this is wrong!"

"Now, nobody forced you to have sex with me. That was your decision."