Chapter 15

I was taking a nice night walk. The breeze was wonderful, the moon was full and high in the sky, and I was wearing a tank top, some shorts, and a silk night robe that stopped mid thigh. My hair was blowing in the breeze like a long smooth shadow, trailing behind me, and my feet were bare and crunching softly against the dead fallen leaves of the majestic trees.

Basically, I was acting like one of those creepy girls from the dramatic movies. The only thing missing was a demon to possess my body, or a boy to confess his undying love for me.

I started to hum eerily to Freddy Krueger's song.

Then, I was singing it softly, my voice blending with the breeze like a soothing melody.

"One, two. Freddy's coming for you..." I sang, "Three, four. Better lock your door.... Five, six. Grab your crucifix....Better stay up late.....nine, ten...never sleep aga-AHHHH!" My creepy singing got cut off by someone grabbing my arm and dragging me into the woods.

OH NO! FREDDY GOT ME!!! But wouldn't that make this a....dream?

"Leave me alone, Freddy! Please! I swear I'll be your lover if you spare me!" I screamed, with my eyes shut. Freddy stopped. Would he accept me? I had always admired him.

I mean, killing in a dream? Brilliant! It's so original!

"Woud you still be my lover if I wasn't Freddy?" asked a teasing male voice.

I peeked, and was met face to face with Gage.

"Ugh! Gage?! Gosh you scared me, you bum!" I yelled, slapping his arm.

He laughed. "Freddy Krueger? Gosh, Clyde, you get weirder and weirder everyday!"

"Well, what did you expect? Its past midnight and you jumped me!" I exclaimed.

"But of all people, you chose Freddy Krueger?" he questioned.

"Well, I was singing to his song! My mind was completely wrapped around him!" I argued, blushing of embarassment.

"And did you say you'd be his lover?"

"Yes." I answered confidently.

He laughed. "Why?"

"Because, Fredy Krueger is smart, and admirable and we will be together one day!"

"Clyde, his face is burnt and gross, and he kills for pleasure! He would kill you if he was real!"

"Correction, he kills kids! Im no kid!"

"So what? Did you think he would have sex with you in your dream?" he teased. I blushed. When I first fell in love with Freddy, I used to hope he would do something like that, really....

Its embarassing.

Blushing. I ducked my head. "What do you want, Gage?"

He laughed. "You did, didn't you?!" He laughed harder.

"Oh shut up, Gage! And you wish you could screw with Micheal Myers!" I yelled, slapping his arm. "No, never mind. Michael Myers is my second lover."

"Mike Myers? Jeez, Clyde! Ever thought about liking a real boy?"

I gulped. I think I already did. "Nope! I only love killers!"

"Thats kinda sick and twisted."

I smiled proudly. "I know!"

"So what? You're in love with Jason X too?"

"Well....." I said, blushing.

"Oh lord, Clyde! Why are you in love with the fucked up men?"