Chapter 25

The girls and I were headed to the beach the next day, because we all realized that we needed to spend more time together.

I was not in favor of the beach, though. Last time I was here, I made out with Carter. But, it was one of those situations where it was five against one, so I gave in.

I was wearing a really cute fringe bikini. The top was fringed and the bottom was just normal. The girls told me that the guys would be there.

I already knew that Carter would try to play a move on me. And just as I thought that, two warm arms slipped around my waist, pulling me into a warm and soaked body.

"Aw, are you trying to look sexy for me, Clyde?" asked that deep voice. I pulled myself away.

"Im still mad you! And don't touch me!" I protested, keeping my back to him.

"You're words say no, but your eyes say 'do me!'" he joked.

"Yeah, do me a favor and die! Jesus Christs, leave me alone!" I said walking off towards the shack. But, he just followed me.

"Just admit it. You want me, I want you, so lets just do it!" he said.

"Thats where you're wrong. I don't want you! You're just a damn pain in the ass! And why the sudden interest?" I questioned, not stopping to face him.

"Clyde, look at me," he said, grabbing my wrist. I spun around and the sight of him took my breath away. Seeing him now, I had to admit, he looked exactly like that one hot dude you would find walking up the beach in slow motion in one of those chick flicks.

He was completely soaked, his dark hair sticking to his forhead, and his gray eyes sparkled with mischief. He sported a dashing smile, and the sunlight hit his face just perfectly, enough to sharpen his features.

"See? You're even staring!" he said, ruining the moment.

I rolled my eyes. "I was staring because-because...erm....because there's a fish! Stuck..on your...face," I finished lamely. He laughed.

I blushed at my lame excuse and started walking away.

"Wait! Wait!" he said stopping me. I turned around, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What?"

"Is the fish on my lips?" he asked.

"What? Uhm....sure?" I said, looking at him like he was crazy.

"Could you get it for me, then?" he asked leaning closer. My breathing stopped for a second before I smirked and played along. I leaned in closer, before shooting my hand up and pinching his lips. Hard.

He groaned from pain and I smiled and pinched harder. "That fish is really stuck there, Carter! I've gotta get it all off!" I said.

He tore my hand off while I laughed. "Bitch," he mumbled. But then, the world turned and soon, I had a real good view of his rear.

"Carter, put me down!" I yelled.

"Nah, you know you like that view," he said smugly before taking off.

"Carter Anderson! Put me down this instant!" I tried again.

"You sure?" He asked, slowing to a jog.

"YES!"

"Okay then. You're wish is my command, princess," he said before I felt myself being tossed from his shoulder and cold water enveloped me.

Oh.

My.

GOSH!!!

I was in the freaking ocean!!!!!!