Chp 4: They're kinda pervert-y

I stared at the vampies as Yui gasped.

Ayato and Laito crouched in front of my friend and I started, key word: STARTED, to step towards her to shove them away but the blonde dude, sleepy shoe, flashed up behind me and grabbed me.

The world blurred around me and suddenly I was standing on the other side of the room. Sleepyhead held my wrists in a death grip that screamed "Try to get you hands free and you will lose them." So, obviously, the right thing to do when someone's threatening your hands, your precious hands, like that is to NOT try to get free, right?

WRONG.

My impulses told me to immediately start wriggling around. So that's what I did.

I thrashed as hard as I could, trying to free myself, but it wouldn't work, oBvIoUsLy, cause he's a vampire and they've got super strength or whatever.

"Stop." he muttered in my ear.

I noticed a framed picture perched precariously on the edge of a chair in front of me. I twisted my head to glare at the tall blonde dude, and then I looked back at the picture, hoping he got the hint.

Long story short, he did. He flicked his wrist out and pushed it. I saw it slip to the floor in slow motion, and the glass shattered.

Thank the gods it caught the other vampies attention cause Yui had passed out from sheer terror and Redhead now held her bridal style in his arms.

"I'm taking her to her room." He said and moved towards the door.

Sleepyhead released my hands and I stopped Redhead. "Ay, bro, I CANNOT let you do that or else I will have to call you Pervert Redhead, and we both don't want that cause one pervert brother is enough for anyone and everyone."

He glowered at me and reluctantly dumped Yui into my outstretched arms.

I smirked devilishly and continued to tease him. "Aww, it's okay, Redhead, your chance will come eventually."

He scowled and his brothers watched curiously and uninterested at the same time. "What do you mean?"

I widened my eyes to make an innocent expression. "My guess is you want to take her to her room cause you've never seen a girl naked, correct?"

I walked out of the room before he could answer, but I heard three sets of wild laughter and Ayato yelling at them to 'shut up, assholes.'

I followed Sleepyhead as he led me to mine and Yui's rooms.

He was also laughing.

I think this guy is my favorite so far.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Yeah. School sucks. Someone please save me.

🅱️ye BYE 👋🏻