Chp 5: School Pt. 1

Yay. It's now 6:30...pm and I slept for five hours during the day. Very surprising.

I was just chilling on my bed playing township, when Pigeon-face walked in and said, "Here is your uniform, please get ready for school."

I nodded to show i understood without looking up from my phone. Pigeon-face walked over to the door and paused as he opened the door. "Oh, and would you mind getting Miss Yui up as well?"

"Sure."

I got up and picked up the uniform. After inspecting it for about three seconds I immediately though, 'Oh, hell no.' The uniform consisted of a way too short skirt, a dress shirt, vest and blazer with a bunch of bows which I would never even begin to be able to figure out.

I went through my suitcase and found an outfit that was pretty much the same, but something that I would actually wear: a black dress shirt and dark blue jeans.

I put the blazer on over it.

Pigeon Face had also left a messenger bag on my bed and when I looked inside, there were notebooks and a schedule. It said: GEORGIE LENNARDS at the top, so obviously it was mine. My classes were:

1st: Maths
2nd: Bio Chem
3rd: Japanese Literature
Lunch
4th: Physical Education
5th: English Literature
6th: Social Studies

I hummed in satisfaction. That'd work.

I skipped out the door and down the hall a couple of rooms to Yui's room. I pushed open the door to see Laito and Ayato fighting over Yui.

Woah, I totally surprised you there, didn't I?

"Get out! It's too early for your shit!" I yelled at the vampies, dragging them to the door by the collars of their shirts and yeeting them out the door.

I slammed the door shut in their faces unapologetically and brushed my hands together as I turned back to Yui.

She was trembling. Her eyes were wide and terrified, kind of making her look like a deer.

"What?" I asked. She just looked at me concerndly. "They're not scary to me."

Yui narrowed her eyes and then suddenly Pigeon-face was standing next to me.

I jumped and cursed loudly. Pigeon face raised an eyebrow at me.

"Geez, I'm sorry, butcha can't just appear next to a girl like that, dude." He gave me a confused look. "Anyways, what do you need?"

"I have Miss Yui's uniform."

"Uniform?" Yui asked. "Are we going to school?"

"Yeah." I said, somewhat sarcastically. "Night school. Cause they're vampires, see?" I indicated Reiji. He deadpanned.

"But it's so late to go to school."

I facepalmed. "Yui. It's night school. That's why it's so late. Please just get dressed already."

"Yeah, yeah."

——Time skip cause I'm the author——

Annnnnnd now I'm waiting in the main hallway, with all the brothers but Yui isn't here yet. Makes me wonder what's taking her so long...

I was busy zoning out when my phone in my pocket buzzed. "Hmm?"

I took it out and checked the screen. The notification said:

LameLoser:
yoooooo guys what's up?

I smirked and opened the chat.

Bi-bestie:
nm, hbu

LameLoser:
oh nothing just getting ready for school
(LameLoser sent an attachment)

The picture was a mirror picture of my friend, Brooke, posing in their school outfit.

Bi-bestie:
lookin fineeeeee

LameLoser:
awwww thanks babe 🙄

Marinara:
yes 👏🏻

DrunkBetch:
yeah, if only i looked good in that outfit

LameLoser:
Butcha do, tho, hun

Then Yui walked down the stairs and Pigeon-face- sorry, Reiji -snapped the book he was reading shut.

"Alright, let's go."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for the long wait, but what do you think of the new ocs????? I guess I'll make profiles for them.

peace out ✌🏻