Chp 13: *dramatic exit*

After spending several classes with the Mukami's, I have discovered that the three of them are REALLY SHITTY PEOPLE.

LIKE, THEY ARE THE MOST ASSHOLE-Y ASSHOLES YOU'LL EVER MEET!!

I had to do a class project with them, just a small tiny one, along with a really chill person who I didn't really know, AND THEY DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

Chip and I, Chip being the other person I had to work with, HAD TO DO ALL OF THE WORK. THEY OTHER BOYS JUST FUCKING SAT THERE AND WATCHED US WORK OUR ASSES OFF.

Back at the mansion, I groaned loudly, sinking deeply into an armchair. "Thank god I don't have to be at school anymore."

Laito leaned over the top of the armchair, smirking. "What god?"

"Shut up." He chuckled at my response and flounced over to the couch, flopping down on it.

"Hm..." I groaned again as my phone started ringing, so i looked to see who was calling me. It was Yuma. I suddenly remembered I had traded number with the Mukami's.

I answered "Hello?"

"Hey, Georgie, was it?" Yuma said from the other end.

"Yeah. What do you want?"

"Your friends with us? She wants to talk to you." He said starkly.

"Oh...? Should I drive over or... something?" Laito gave me a questioning look.

"No, my brother will send a car over. Don't bring any of the Sakamaki's with you, though." He said, quickly hanging up afterwards.

I took my phone away from my ear and frowned at it, looking up to see the brothers and my siblings crowded around me. "Wha-"

"Who was that?" Reiji asked me.

"Yuma Mukami."

"That asshole? Why was he calling you?" Ayato said angrily.

I thought for a second. "He wants me to come over to his house for a chat."

There was a sudden knock at the door. Reiji disappeared to answer it, and walked back in a minute later with a confused look on his face. "They're here to pick you up already."

I stood up. "Welp, see y'all later."

I heard several "Oi, hang on!"s as I walked out of the living room to the front door, where a butler I didn't recognize stood.

"Hi. You're with Yuma, I assume?" I asked him calmly, tucking my hands behind my back.

He bowed in response and led me to a long black limo, similar to the Sakamaki's.

I got in.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi guys! long time no see, and sorry this is short but i'm sad 24/7 so this is all i could come up with :P have a good day!

- danny