Chp 11: An I oop-

~Yui~

I walked peacefully through Subarus rose garden. His roses were red and white, both blooming beautifully in the moonlight.

As I walked, I became distracted by thinking about Georgie's family. She looked so different whenever she sees them now. Her brother seems to be closest to her.

I stopped and crouched to examine a white rose.

That's when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure standing next to me.

I gasped, standing up and backing away from him.

He was tall, handsome, with strikingly beautiful blue eyes, one of them hidden under his bang.

"Hello, M-neko-chan~"

My eyes widened and I ran from him.

I bumped into another person.

"Oi, sow, watch we're you're going." He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He was glaring at me fiercely.

I kept my eyes on him and backed away again, bumping into another person. This boy was shorter than me and had tired purple eyes and dark teal hair.

"You smell... like me..." He said slowly, his hand creeping over my shoulder and his nose pressing into my neck.

I shrieked and pushed past them, running again. Their forms disappeared into the fog as I ran further away from them.

I stopped running, as I was closer to the mansion, and I sighed in relief.

Then another man appeared in front of me. He stared at me with tired eyes similar to the short boys, his dark blue hair glimmering slightly.

"Eve..." His voice drifted through the air.

I gasped. The voice was the same voice I'd been hearing in my dreams about the tree, and the same voice I'd heard at the crash.

His hand reached towards my face.

Everything went dark.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~Georgie~

I heard a shriek from outside. I quickly looked out the window in my room, seeing nothing but fog.

'Strange...'

I jogged downstairs, seeing the brothers all collected in the living room.

"Hey, where's Yui?" Ayato gave me a strange look, then his eyes widened.

"Wait, where IS Yui?!!" His eyes narrowed. "I don't smell her anywhere on the property."

"I heard her scream from outside."

"What's going on?" Sarah and Charlotte walked into the room, followed by my brother and parents.

"Yui's gone."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyo! This is all I've got, sorry :)

- danny