SEASON 2; Chp 9: Mi familia

After the whole Cordelia fiasco, business in the Sakamaki house went back to normal.

One day, mid December, I was sitting on a couch in the living room, when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled and stood up, walking through the hallways to, as promised, get the door.

I swung the door open to see my mothers face, complete with a fake smile. My father and sisters stood behind her.

"Hello dear-"

I shut the door in her face and walked away from it.

"Who was it?" Reiji asked, walking down the stairs.

"The wind." I answered.

Reiji frowned and walked to the door, opening it once again.

"Hello, how can I help you?" His voice grew quieter as I left the room quickly.

I found it funny how I was having an fine day before I saw my family, and just one glance at them ruined the whole day.

I collapsed back into the couch.

Bi-bestie:
Anyone have a clue why my family's here?

Marinara:
What? I mean that explains their sudden vacation...

DrunkBetch:
You're gonna kick them out right?

Bi-bestie:
I mean this isn't my house so...

Reiji walked back into the room, my family following him.

I gave them a blank stare as Reiji motioned for them to sit on the couch.

Everyone else appeared in the room, drawn in by the smell of new humans or dragged by a certain redhead.

"Georgie, it's been such a long time, I'm so sorry we didn't visit sooner." My mothers voice dripped with fake affection.

I glared at my brother, Dirk, who had a guilty look on his face.

"Why are you here." I snapped at her, moving my glare over to her.

She pulled back, with a hurt look. "I haven't seen my dear daughter in two years, don't you think it was high time we visit?"

"No." I waved a hand at my two sisters. "Charlotte and Sarah are right there. Also, now I'm your dear daughter? Where was that when my lover died, or when I almost died? I don't think you're allowed to act like that when you didn't take care of me for 15 years. I completely and only rely on my friends." I stood up angrily and make to leave the room.

"Then how about your friends?"

I turned slowly. The brothers and Yui watched quietly with interest. My mothers head was down.

"What?"

"Where are they? Why haven't they visited you? At least we, your family, came to visit you."

"For your information, I told them to not visit me because their school lives are more important than me, which they argued against."

"I see." My mother raised her head again, that stupid fake smile back in place. (i just love giving my characters trauma :p) She turned to Reiji. "I hate to ask this, but do you mind lending us rooms to stay in for a bit? I'll compensate you too, if you like."

"No that's not necessary. Any friends or family of Georgie's may stay over whenever and for however long they like." Reiji bowed politely and had my family follow him out of the room.

I grabbed my brothers arm. "How did she know where I was?"

He turned to look at me, the rest of my family stopping and turning behind him as well. "She went through my phone."

"Of course she did." I dropped my head with a sigh. "Follow Reiji."

I jogged up to my room, collapsing on my bed. I curled in on myself.

'I feel numb...'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi y'all! This story officially has 1000 reads! I LOVE YOU ALL!! <3

- danny :)