School pt 2

In the limo on the way to school, I was sitting directly next to the door and Shuu was sitting right next to me.

I was still texting my friends and then Shuu leaned ALL OF HIS WEIGHT ON ME when we started to rest his head on my shoulder.

"Ow." I muttered.

"Oh, sorry, am I too heavy for your poor human body?" Shuu grumbled. (grumble is such a weird word.)

"Why yes, yes you are." I shot back.

He hummed and pressed his face into my neck. "Your blood smells amazing."

"Yes and if you bite me, you will very much regret it." I didn't look up from my phone.

He pulled back skeptically, but shrugged and leaned back on me again, apparently deciding that biting me was not worth it.

Marinara:
So are we gonna talk about how long it's been since we've had an actual, in person conversation? 😂

Bi-bestie:
No.  I'm pretty sure we all know it's been 2 ish years. I miss you guys 😭

LameLoser:
Of course you do, hun. We're awesome.

Drunkbetch:
Respect ✊🏻

Shuu was reading everything over my shoulder.

Bi-bestie:
You guys should probably know I'm being supervised right now.

Marinara:
Supervised? Is someone reading this over your shoulder?

Bi-bestie:
Ye

Marinara:
Oh. HEY PERSON WHOS READING THIS OVER GEORGIE'S SHOULDER!

Drunkbetch:
lol

Marinara:
YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE ITS A BORING CONVERSATION, YEAH?

Shuu snorted. "Yeah it is."

Bi-bestie:
He agrees with you, Marina.

LameLoser:
That's unusual.

Marinara:
Oh shut up Brooke.

Drunkbetch:
OH MY GOD YOU'RE WITH A GUY???!!!!

Bi-bestie:
Calm yourself, I'm living with six of them.

LameLoser:
That's enough to turn you into a lesbian.

Bi-bestie:
You said it, not me.
Oop, gotta go guys, cya

LameLoser, Marinara, Drunkbetch:
Byeeeee

Shuu shifted himself, and I looked up at him. He smirked at me. "Your friends are weird."

I snickered. "Whaaaat? I think they're so normal." I said sarcastically.

The limo then pulled up next to a very big glowy building, which I could not believe was a school.

"Ayo...?" I whispered under my breath, squinting at the supposed school.

When I got out of the car, there were around 400 girls screaming and crying.

"What the fuck? Did someone die?" And then I realized that they were yelling the brothers names. "Oh my god. They're fangirls?" I whispered. "How dedicated."

"Oi, move already." I looked behind me to see Shuu glaring at me from the car door. I shuffled to the side.

"I hope you weren't staring at my ass," I raised my eyebrows at him. He smirked.

I looked back at the girls, who had gone quite after all eight of us were out of the limo. They were whispering something about sl*uts.

'Ohhh, they're talking about me and Yui.' I walked over to them.

"Hi ladies. Do you mind helping me find my classes?" I asked them, lowering my chin a little bit but keeping eye contact with the girl in front of me.

Something sparked in her eyes. "S-sure..." She broke apart from the group and started walking towards the doors. I followed her, along with a few other girls who decided to tag along.

I turned and walked backwards, waving at Yui and the brothers. "See ya later, guys!"

Yui waved back nervously, Laito gave me a flirty wave, Shuu just raised his eyebrow and Subaru, Ayato and Reiji just glared at me.

I giggled and turned back around as the girls started asking me questions.

"So you aren't dating them?"

"No. They're not my type. And even if they were, I still wouldn't date them."

The girls all laughed.

'Maybe this school isn't so bad.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, since it's the best I could come up with, and I hope you have a good day!

BYE 🅱️ye👋🏻