Meeting Some Friends

Elsa was walking home one school one day. Elsa was walking with Pony. Things were okay so far. School was better than the day before. You guys always walk home together. You were less likely to get jumped by socs by doing that. "How was school today Elsa?" asked Pony. "Good,for the most part. How was it for you Pony?" asked Elsa."Good" said Pony. "I just hope things get better soon" said Elsa. "Yeah, for sure" said Pony. "You know,am tried of all those socs" said Elsa. "Me to" said Pony. "It's like all they do is jump greasers and going to school" said Elsa. "Yeah,well am sure they are doing other things as well" said Pony. "Well at least they have left us alone right now" said Elsa. "Yeah" said Pony. They keep on talking about school and stuff until they get home. "Oh,I guess there is people here" said Pony. "Yeah,I wonder who's here" said Elsa. "I guess we should go inside and see" said Pony. "Yeah, I guess" said Elsa. When they get inside,they see Soda. They then close the door. They then walk over to Soda. "Who are they?" asked Pony. "Oh,they are some friends of mine" said Soda. "Still don't know who they are" said Elsa. "Oh yeah,I will introduce them to you" said Soda. Ok,fine with me" said Elsa. "Yeah I guess  it's fine with me to" said Pony. "Ok,this is my best friend Steve Randle" said Soda. "Hi,nice to meet you guys" said Steve. "Nice to meet you" said Pony. "Nice to meet you as well" said Elsa. "This is Two-Bit Mathews" said Soda. "Well hi" said Two-Bit" "Hi" said Pony. "Hi,nice to meet you" said Elsa. "Nice to meet you guys" said Two-Bit. "This is Johnny Cade" said Soda. "H-hi,nice to m-meet you g-guys" said Johnny. "Hi,nice to meet you to" said Pony. "Hi,nice to meet you as well" said Elsa. "And this is Dallas Winston" said Soda. "Wait,Dallas as being caught by the cops and being one of the toughest in Tulsa,Dallas Winston" Elsa thought. "Oh hi,guys" said Dallas. "Hi,nice to meet you" said Pony. "H-hi, it's n-nice to m-meet y-you" said Elsa. "Nice to meet you guys" said Dallas. He then looks over at Elsa. "What did I ever say to you that makes you all scared?" asked Dallas. "What do you mean?" Elsa asks. "I was the only one that you stuttered to" said Dallas. "That doesn't mean a-anything at a-all" said Elsa. "It means something" said Dallas. "Well you are one of the toughest in Tulsa. You have also been called in by the cops" said Elsa. "Am not going to hurt you if that is what you mean" said Dallas. "You better not" said Soda. "Anyways, these are my other two siblings,Ponyboy and Elsa" said Soda. "Wait,you guys already know Darry?" pony asks. "Yeah they do" said Soda. "Wait,I feel like I have seen you guys around school" said Two-Bit. "Oh then you must have" said Pony. "What school do you go to?" asked Elsa. "I go to Rogers High" said Two-Bit. "Oh, we go there to" said Elsa. "Oh,I g-go there t-to" said Johnny. "Oh well,now we know some friends who go there now" said Pony. "Well,I guess it's cool to know that I have more friends now" said Dallas. "Dallas is best friends with Darry" said Soda. "Well,it's nice to know that there are more Curtis siblings" said Dallas."Pony is 14 and Elsa is 16" said Soda. "So,Pony is the youngest and Elsa is your age" said Dallas. "Yeah I guess" said Soda. "I hope you realize that if you end up hurting one of them,you are no longer his best friend Dallas" said Soda "Yeah,yeah,yeah, I know" said Dallas. "Ok,just making sure" said Soda. Dallas gives Soda a look. A few hours later, Darry gets home. "Oh,hey guys. I see you have meant Pony and Elsa" said Darry. "Yeah,well you can blame me for that. They were here when they got back" said Soda. "Well I am glad that they meant" said Darry "Oh,and Elsa is scared of me" said Dallas. "Am not" said Elsa. "I was the only one she had a stutter to" said Dallas. "Well,to be fair,I do get shy around people" said Elsa. "Ok,well,why did you only do it around me then?" asked Dallas. "I don't know, maybe cause you were the only name I recognized" said Elsa. "Ok,that makes sense" said Dallas."I could do it to anyone though" said Elsa. They then ate dinner. After that, they played a card game. "I am so glad that we all know each other" said Soda. "Me to" said Darry. "And we can all give thanks to Soda" said Pony. "I hope we will all get along" said Steve. "Hey,Ponyboy is the only one who is 14" said Two-Bit. "Oh, yeah,let's all make fun of him for that" said Dallas. "Dal,can you please be nice" said Johnny."Oh,so that was the first time Johnny didn't stutter while talking" Elsa thought. "Maybe I will learn from him" Elsa thought. "I was only joking Johnny" said Dallas. "Whatever" said Johnny."Well,this should all work well" said Soda. "Yeah,I sure hope so Soda" said Elsa. "I wonder how it's been being the only girl" said Steve. "It's fine. I still have to live though it" said Elsa. It was 10pm when everyone went home. "Hey Johnny,you can stay if you want" said Darry. "Yeah,I will think about it" said Johnny. "Is everything okay at home Johnny. Just wondering" said Elsa. "Well maybe someone will tell you later" said Johnny. Then everyone went to bed.