The Truth Part 2

Darry threw another punch. He then went over to Elsa. "I don't want you dating him!" Darry yelled. "I can if I want" Elsa yelled. Darry then grabbed her wrist. "I am saying no!" Darry yelled. "You can't just pick who am with!" Elsa yelled. "I can and I will!" Darry yelled. Elsa then tries to get out of Darry's grip. He only tightens it more. "You don't have the right to control me!" Elsa yelled. "Shut up!" Darry yelled. He then turned is attention back to Dallas. "You guys are not aloud to date anymore. I suggest you leave and come back next week and I might forgive you" said Darry. Dallas then left. "I forbid you from dating him" said Darry. "You can't stop me" said Elsa. "Yes I can!" Darry yelled. "Darry,just leave Elsa alone" said Soda. "Shut up Soda!" Darry yelled. "Leave her alone!" Pony yelled. "Go to your room Pony! You to Soda!" Darry yelled. They went to there room still mad. He turned his attention back to Elsa. "You listen to me. you start dating him again and your grounded" said Darry. "Fine by me, probably can't down because of what you said no" said Elsa. Darry tightens his grip on her again. Darry then takes her to her room. Darry shuts the door. "Listen,just do as I say" said Darry. "Or what?" Elsa asked. "Or your not going to like what's coming up next" said Darry. "Just leave me alone" said Elsa. "I will see you at dinner" said Darry. He then leaves. In about an hour,dinner is ready. The whole gang is there besides Dallas. "I miss him already" Elsa thought. "I am really mad at Darry" Elsa thought. She was silent thoughout dinner. Johnny,Two-Bit,and Steve left at about 8. "Hey Elsa,do you want to do something with me and Johnny tomorrow?" Pony asked. "Sure" said Elsa. "Soda,would you like to come to?" Pony asked. "Why not" said Soda. "Ok,cool" said Pony. "Hey guys,it's time for you guys to go to bed" said Darry. "Good night" said Darry. "Good night" said Soda. "Night" said Pony. "Good night Elsa" said Darry. Elsa sighed "Good night" Elsa said rudely. "Elsa,don't talk to to me ,like that,you understand" said Darry. "I can talk to you however I want" said Elsa. Darry banged his fist on the table. "You listen to me,you got that" Darry said rising his voice. "Sure Darry" she said rudely again. Before he could say anything else,all three of them ran upstairs. They went to Elsa's room. "To be fair,I didn't really approve of you dating Dally but,if it makes you happy,I would be ok with that" said Pony. "Same with me" said Soda. "Ok well,it can't really happen anymore" said Elsa. "Yeah,I don't get it" said Soda. "Good night" said Pony. "Good night Pony" said Elsa. "Good night Elsa" said Soda. "Good night Soda" said Elsa. "Good night Pony" said Soda. "Good night Soda" said Pony. They all then left the room. "I am really mad at Darry right now" Elsa thought. "I hope tomorrow will be a better day" Elsa thought.

Hey guys! I hoped you liked that chapter. I know that it was a part 2. I guess it was pretty long. I guess I have not done a part 2 in awhile. The last time I did that,it was a part 3. I hope you guys have a good day! Stay Gold