The Next Day

It was 5:50am. You knew that Soda would be trying to wake Elsa up at 6. So,Elsa decided to stay awake. You remember that yesterday was not the best day for Elsa. That's when you remember that Elsa is grounded. "Dang it Darry" Elsa said to herself. Elsa decides to get dressed. After she gets dressed,she heads downstairs. "Oh,I guess I didn't have to wake you up" said Soda. "Yeah now,I won't have to cause you and trouble this morning" Elsa said. "You don't cause me any trouble when I wake you,I just always hope that your awake" said Soda. "Ok then" Elsa said. After breakfast,she just dose the normal stuff she usually dose. She is also trying to not run into Darry. She then goes to the dryer and takes out her leather jacket. She then puts it on. Pony and Johnny then head out the door. Just right before Elsa heads out the door,she runs into Darry. "You know,you can't hide from me right?" Darry asked. "Just leave me alone" Elsa said. The next thing you know,Darry grabs her wrist. "Come on Darry,she needs to get to school" said Soda. "Shut up Soda" said Darry. "I expect to see you home after school,you hear me" said Darry. "Why wouldn't I be?" Elsa asked. "I don't know" said Darry. "Look,I have to go. I don't want to keep them waiting" said Elsa. Darry then let's go of her. When she was just about to go out the door,the door opens. "Crap" said Elsa. "Oh,am sorry Elsa" said Dally. "Great,already having a bad day this morning" said Elsa. She then goes out the door and closes it. She then walks over to Pony and Johnny. "What took you so long?" Pony asked. "Darry had to talk to me,then when I was just about to head out,Dally opened the door and I hurt myself" said Elsa. "Bad day so far?"Johnny asked. "Yeah,I guess" said Elsa. They walked in silence all the way to school. Then the silence broke when Elsa saw Bob and Randy at her locker. "Oh no" Elsa said. Pony followed her glaze and saw who she was looking at. Johnny did the same. "Dang it" said Elsa. "Will am going to go to my locker" said Johnny. "Ok,see you later" said Pony. "See ya" said Elsa. Pony stayed with her. "Pony,you can go to your locker if you want,I can deal with them" said Elsa. "No it's ok. They wanted to see me anyways" said Pony. They then slowly walk over to Elsa's locker. Elsa then took a deep breath and opened her locker. Before she could put anything in it,someone closed it. Bob has his hand on it so he must have closed it. "Look who we have here" said Bob. "Nice to see you again. Oh,and it looks like you washed that jacket" said Randy. "Why are you guys even at my locker?" Elsa asked. "Cause we wanted to see you" said Bob. "But,you don't even like me" said Elsa. "That doesn't mean we don't want see you" said Randy. Bob was just about to touch her when someone said something. "Touch her and your dead" said Pony. They then looked over at him. "Well,well,well,look who decided to show up today" Bob said. "What are you going to do about it if we do?" Randy asked. "I will think of something" said Pony. "Oh really" said Randy. Bob then touched her. Before Pony could do anything,the bell rang. Bob stopped touching her and headed to class. Elsa and Pony headed to there classroom. Then third period hit a couple of hours later. Johnny then sees Elsa sit next to a soc in class. Then when lunch hits,they all sat down together, including Two-Bit. "Hey Elsa,why were you sitting next to a soc in ELA?" asked Johnny. "The teacher put me there yesterday" said Elsa. "Oh,ok" said Johnny. "I have to go" said Elsa. "To walk around?" asked Pony. "Yeah,I guess" said Elsa. "Well,am coming with you. You already know what happened yesterday" said Pony. "Yeah. Fine. I guess you can come" Elsa said. They then walk out of the lunch room. "Well,look who we have here. It looks like some greasers" someone said. When they turned around,they saw Bob and Randy. Pony then punched Bob in the face. "That is what you get for touching her this morning" said Pony. "Well,big mistake Curtis" said Bob. Bob punched Pony in the face. "Leave him alone" Elsa said. Bob then turned his attention to her. Elsa then runs over to Pony. "Hey Pony,are you ok?" Elsa asked. "Yeah,am fine" said Pony glaring at Bob. "Pony,you should go" said Elsa. "I would say listen too her" said Bob. "No,I don't want you getting hurt Elsa" said Pony. "Pony please,I don't want you getting hurt either. I don't want to be the reason for you  getting hurt" said Elsa. "You are not responsible for my choices" said Pony. "If you get in a fight,then you would just get in trouble by Darry" Elsa said. "I don't care,as long as your not hurt" said Pony. Elsa then helps Pony up and hugs him. He hugs back. Bob then pins Elsa against the wall. "Don't try to get out of this one" said Bob. "Watch me" said Elsa. Bob then tightens his grip on Elsa. Randy then kicks Pony. "Stop please" said Elsa. Bob tightens his grip more because of what she said. Pony then kicked and punched Randy. "What the heck is going on here?" the principal asked. Bob let's go of Elsa. Elsa falls to the ground. Pony runs over to Elsa. "Mr. Curtis,I am calling your brother" the principal said. "Fine by me" said Pony. Before the principal could say anything else,Bob and Randy run to class. The rest of the day goes fine. They all start walking home. It was yet again silent on the way home. When Pony got inside,Darry yet again looked mad. "Why the heck were you in a fight Pony!" Darry yelled. "None of your business" Pony said. "It is my business!" Darry yelled again. "It's my fault. Pony was just trying to protect me from Bob and Randy" said Elsa. "Elsa,stay out of this" said Pony. "Is this true Pony?" Darry asked. "Yes" said Pony. "Oh,sorry then" said Darry. "For the record,I don't mind being in trouble" said Pony making it only so Elsa could hear. Before Elsa can stay anything,Pony leaves the room. Darry then leaves as well. "Elsa,look I really am sorry for what happened this morning" said Dally. "You know,I don't really care anymore" said Elsa. Then she smiled at him."Well,at least today was better than yesterday" Elsa thought. Then she headed upstairs.

Hi guys. I know that this was another long story. But,I liked the ending too this one. Stay Gold