Unlucky Day Part Three

Hey guys,I guess I am making a part 3 to this chapter. I did not realize that it was going to be this long lol. Anyways,I hope you like this chapter. Stay Gold

"You are lying,now tell me the truth!" Darry yelled "I don't want to tell you in the living room" said Elsa. "Well,whatever you have to say you can say to the rest one the gang" said Darry. "Fine,I will tell you" said Elsa. "Smart decision" said Darry. "I was just walking around then these two Socs found me" said Elsa."Oh,so that is how the fight started" said Darry. "Basically" said Elsa. "Basically" said Darry. "Kinda" said Elsa. "Who hurt you?" Pony asked "Bob and Randy" said Elsa. "B-bob and R-randy" said Johnny. "Yeah,you know them?" asked Elsa. "Yeah" said Johnny. "Well,they knew me" said Elsa. "How?" Pony asked. "One of there friends told them" said Elsa. "Who?" Pony asked. "Someone named Sam Gay" said Elsa. "Of course he did" said Pony. "Pony,do you know all three of them?" Elsa asked. "Yeah" said Pony. "Well,Bob and Randy was talking about you and how they know you" said Elsa. "Did you tell them where I was?" asked Pony. "No" said Elsa. "Well,how did the fight really start?" asked Two-Bit. "I was just talking to them. Also they wouldn't let me go so that might also be part of it" said Elsa. "Did you hurt them back or something?" Steve asked. "Yeah. It might have also been because am I greaser" said Elsa. "Well that doesn't give them the right to hurt you" said Dallas. "Well am fine now" said Elsa. "Are you going to tell me the truth about why you were late coming in?" Darry asked. "They found me and thought it would be ok to jump me. And I mean just Bob and Randy. "Well,we are going to be at school tomorrow" said Pony. "Well,I hope tomorrow will be different" said Elsa. "Yeah,me to" said Johnny. "Well,if you guys are coming,I hope they don't go after you guys" said Elsa. "Hope they don't go after you as will" said Pony. A few hours later,they ate dinner. They then all sit in the living room. "Hey Elsa,why is your jacket all wet?" asked Soda. The gang all looked at her again. "Oh,I was hoping you guys wouldn't notice" said Elsa. "Well,what happened?" Soda asked again. "When I got jumped on the way home,they took off my jacket and thew it in muddy water" said Elsa. "Well,I can wash it for you" said Darry. "No,I think I will wash it myself" said Elsa annoyed. Then she goes to the washer and goes to wash it. Darry follows her. "You know that you are grounded right?" said Darry. "I don't care,as long as I don't have to worry about you" said Elsa. "What is your deal?" asked Darry. "Am tried of getting treated this why every time I get hurt" said Elsa. Then she pushed pass him and went  back into the living room. In just a few hours, it is 10pm. "Ok,am going to bed" said Elsa. "Ok,good night" said Soda. "Good night Soda" said Elsa. "Good night" said Darry. "Good night I guess" said Elsa. "Ok,have a good night" said Pony. "Have a good night to" said Elsa. "Pony,you better get to sleep too" said Darry. "Ok,fine by me I guess" said Pony. "Johnny,are you staying or are you leaving?" Darry asked. "My parents came back tonight. I should go before I get in some more trouble tomorrow" said Johnny. "Ok,good night then Johnny" said Elsa. "Good night Elsa" said Johnny. Then he leaves. "Ok well,I should go too" said Two-Bit. Then he leaves. "See you guys later,good night" said Steve. "Night" said Soda. "See you guys later,and good night" said Dallas. "Good night Dallas" said Darry. "Good night Pony,good night Elsa" said Dallas. "Good night Dally" said Elsa. "Night Dal" said Pony. Then he leaves. Elsa and Pony then head upstairs. Pony then heads to his room. Elsa went to her's next. "I hope something will be good tomorrow" Elsa thought. "I just hope that tomorrow will be better than today" Elsa thought.

Ok so that was the longest chapter there was sense there was parts. I hope you have enjoyed it. This is my second book so I really hope you like this one too. Do it for Johnny and Stay Gold