Demons- Episode 1- The Discovery.

The place was calm, Silver Gemston was 5 years old, playing in the house.

Mrs. Korey: hey Sweetheart, I'll be back home soon. Don't go out okay? Do as usual.

Silver: bye Mom!

Mrs. Korey leaves the house.

Silver: why mom doesn't let me go outside? She's so bad...

Silver hears a creature screaming from the kitchen.

Silver: huh? Who's there?

Silver rushes to the kitchen.

Silver: hey who's there!?!

Silver sees a big black creature who was attacking a small kitten sized black creature.

Silver: *SCARED* huh? What's...

The big black creature tries to attack Silver.

Silver: aaaah!!!!

Before that creature attacks, the scared kid throws a plate on the creature's head. The creature gets off the house from the window.

Silver: phew! I was scared!

Silver's eyes fill with tears

Silver: Mom!!!

Silver looks at the small creature who shines then slowly disappears. Silver smiles looking at it.

______________AT NIGHT_____________

All were having the dinner, Silver was happy.

_________AFTER 10 YEARS___________

People were in a group.

Man 1: when will this Demon rule end? We have to do something to chop their heads off! We will be doing this soon!

The man next to Man 1 changes into a deadly demon and attacks Man 1, crowd spreads screaming.

_______________otherside_____________

A teen girl was packing her bag.

Mrs. Korey: Sweetheart, at this age all the kids have to leave their home and get to different places. You too have to do that.

Silver: mom, I'm not a kid now, I've grown a lot now. It's okay for me.

Mrs. Korey: you must had thought that why I wasn't letting you go out of the house..... You know? The world is filled with deadly demons.