Demons-episode 3- A White Flower To Apologize.

Silver was inside the room and Clark was out. Clark was holding an ice cube in his hand, touching it to his head.

Clark: I have no idea about headache, don't even know what happens after that. I think this ice cube is not too cold.

Clark keeps that ice cube aside.

Clark: now the air.

________room_______

Silver: what to do now? Uhh ..... Idea!

Silver goes out from the other way, not getting seen by Clark. Silver reaches to the flowering plant out, then she picks the white flower.

Silver: so here it is. A White Flower to apologize.

Silver then goes to the place where Clark was, she stays at the door.

Silver: *HAPPY* Hey Clark!!!

Silver runs to him but slips and falls on the floor as there was water down.

Silver: ow!

Clark: hey! Are you okay?

Clark takes a step towards Silver.

Silver: no! Stop!!

Clark stops.

Clark: Sorry, but I think this all happened because of me, as I had an ice cube held minutes ago.

Silver: *PAIN* it's okay....

Silver looks at her hand where the flower was not.

Silver: huh? WHERE IS MY FLOWER!?!

Clark: what happened Silver? You seem to be worried about something.

Silver: *FAKE SMILE* worried? Hah! Worried about what? Nothing. I'm alright.

Clark: then....

Silver gets up then goes ahead. She sees the White Flower at a tree forward, not too far.

Silver: so it is there.

Silver goes to that tree then looks at the flower where a worm was.

Silver: ick, a worm. But I want that flower and I'll take it.

Silver snatches the flower from the worm.

Silver: yay! I got it!!

Silver turns to Clark with smile. Silver's eyes go on the bushes far away where there was a beautiful big white flower. Silver keep the small white flower on a tree.

 Silver keep the small white flower on a tree