Demons Episode 30- Killing The King 1!

Titan: no! That could never happen!

Silver: if Cyrus becomes the king then he'll never let demons and humans be friends!

Revlis: yes, as he has bad temper he'll never ever listen to us.

Titan: *CALM* we should do something.

Revlis: *CALM* but what could we do?

Titan: *STRICT* it's too late to plan for something also.

Silver: *CALM* so what are you planning to do?

Titan: the demons... Should fail. Lucy has a good plan for all. If Cyrus becomes the king then all our plans will fail. I want to let the demon's rule fail. They have killed my family, I should get my revenge. *STRICT* we'll kill him.

S,C&R: WHAT!?!

Revlis: *SHOCKED* are you serious!?!

Titan: *CALM* what's there to get THAT shocked? We are just planning to kill a demon whose wearing a human skin. *CLOSED EYES* Anyway, that's too easy now.

Silver and Revlis look at each other.

Silver: uhh... *CALM* don't you think that killing someone without any reason would be bad?

Revlis: *CALM* I think so too.

Titan turns and looks at Revlis and Silver.

Titan: *ANGRY* DON'T YOU GUYS WANNA GET FREED FROM THE EVIL DEMON'S RULES!?!

R&S: Yes! We want.

Titan: then just move your feet and work for the plan.

Silver: yes. We'll kill him!

Revlis: yes!

Titan, Revlis and Silver look at Clark who was sitting on the ground and looking around.

Silver: huh? Hey Clark!

Silver, Revlis and Titan walk to Clark. Clark looks at them.

Silver: come, let's work for the plan.

Clark: hm? *QUESTIONING* what plan?

Silver: huh? Don't you know what we are going to do to Cyrus?

Clark: no.

Clark sees that Silver, Titan and Revlis were smiling at Clark, devilish.

Clark: huh? *SCARED* are you three...

Revlis: *DEVILISH SMILE* what?

Clark: planning to kill Cyrus!?!

Silver: yes, he's a demon, and demons should get killed. Come with us now!

Clark: *CALM* if you have a plan like this.. *SCARED* Then I'm not going to work for your plan.

Silver: *ANGRY* DID YOU SAY "NO"!?!

Clark: *SCARED* SORRY!!

Silver: gr.

Revlis: Clark are you... Really?

Titan: *CALM* Silver, Revlis, wait. Don't force him. Let him be there only. You both just come here, let's plan.

Silver: okay.