Demons episode 9- Fight, Again.

_____________Next morning__________

Titan was sleeping on the edge of a wooden broken bed, Revlis was sleeping on the floor. Titan falls down, on Revlis's hand. Revlis wakes up.

Revlis: ow! You stupid Black Demon!! If you can't sleep on the bed then why do you sleep on it!?! Give that to me, I'll sleep!!

Titan says nothing.

Revlis: huh? *SHOCKED* Titan? Are you dead?

Titan smiles.

Titan: ahahaha! I'm so sorry for ruining your sleep, Revlis. I am bored of falling from the bed, everyday. But I need that bed.

Revlis: why don't you make one more, for me?

Titan: for you? Are you kidding? My bed is going to break soon, I want to make for myself. Nothing is gulping you on the floor, so just be there.

Revlis: how bad you are.

Revlis looks at Titan who was now glaring at him.

Revlis: huh? Titan? What-

Titan kicks Revlis away. Revlis hits the wall.

Revlis: ow!!

Titan: go, prepare the breakfast for us, meanwhile I'll continue my dream.

Revlis gets up. Titan covers himself with Revlis's blanket, Revlis was glaring at him, then he calms.

Revlis: dream? what dream, Titan?

Titan: *SLEEPY* a beautiful Demon.

Revlis: stupid.

Revlis walks to the table.

Revlis: I'll make Coffee first!

Revlis searches something in the house.

Revlis: umm.... Titan, why isn't there any girl in your dream? I thought you'll get a girl in your dream.

Titan: *SLEEPY* why girl?

Titan opens his eyes, he was angry.

Titan: don't say "girl" again. I just can't forget that girl.....

Revlis: what girl?

Titan: that little girl, Silver. I just want to steal the money she has.

Revlis: uhh... Why don't we go and steal someone else's money, Titan? Why only that girl's?

Titan: because she is stupid. We can't find that stupid person anywhere with so much of money.

Revlis: yes, you are right. Well, Titan, there's no water in the house, so I think you should bring it for me.

Titan: water?

Revlis: yes, go bring.

Titan: I don't want coffee, is it okay now?

Titan covers himself with the blanket again.

Revlis: huh? Lazy.

________________House_______________

Silver was lying on the bed.