Demons Episode 21- Meet.

___________some days later__________

_____________flashback_______________

Lucy: *SMILES* good morning Rex Zeno!

Rex Zeno: *SMILES* you look too different today, tell me what's the reason.

Lucy looks at Rex Zeno.

Lucy: *SMILE* heh, I was just dreaming about something.

Rex Zeno: *SMILES* what were you dreaming about? Tell me that too.

Lucy: heh. The world will change, if I rule the demons even for a while.

Rex Zeno: don't act silly now. You can't rule even a piece of this place. You are not able, I have told you already.

 You are not able, I have told you already

Lucy: *SAD* but why?

Rex Zeno: after I leave the throne, the one using it again will be your brother, not you, and you'll never, I have told you this before too.

Lucy: but how can he-

Rex Zeno: I don't want to hear your words, just go away and play with the kids outside, kid. Or just go to Zephyr.

Lucy: uhh... That's fine.

Lucy leaves the place.

___________finish flashback__________

Lucy was on a grassy place, alone.

Lucy: now I will finally be at rest.

Lucy sits on the ground then picks a flower that had fallen on the ground. Lucy stays calm holding the flower in his hand, looking at a lake.

Lucy: I don't know what to say but something is making me feel sad....

Lucy hears some sounds of footsteps, Lucy turns behind, fast. Lucy sees Gadiel behind.

Lucy: huh? What are you doing here?

Gadiel: *STRICT* (did you pick the flower from a tree?)

Lucy: (no, I picked the fallen one.)

Gadiel: *STRICT* (well, don't crush it now.)

Gadiel goes to Lucy. Lucy looks at the lake again.

Gadiel: *CALM* (what happened to you.)

Lucy: *CALM* (nothing has happened to me.)

Gadiel: *STRICT* (you act strange, even Rex Zeno has noticed you these days. What's wrong?)