Demons Episode 34- The Decision.

Silver was in the room, sitting on the bed

Silver: he... Wants to make me his bride? How did this all happen? What should I decide? There is nobody here to help me. Demons can't talk to me. There's only one person here that I know, Lucy. I think I should ask him.

Silver opens the door then walks out.

Silver: I miss Clark, Revlis and Titan. Where are they all? Why is there only Lucy here. This place is... So big.

Silver walks and walks then reaches to a room where Zaebos was.

Silver: uhh... Zaebos?

Zaebos: yes Silver?

Silver: I want to ask you something.

Zaebos: some questions about being the Demon Queen?

Silver: Demon Queen? Yes.

Zaebos: let me make you know about something. See Silver, if you be the Demon Queen, you'll be able to rule over this whole place. And you'll live a life of comfort. Don't worry about anything.

Silver: uhh.... A life of comfort? This was what I wanted. But... I don't desire to it now, I don't want to rule the place. I just want to live a normal life.

Silver looks at Zaebos who was smiling at her.

Silver: huh?

Zaebos: don't you want a life like that? 

Silver: *CALM* uhh. Yes.

Zaebos: it's okay.

Silver: huh? *SLIGHTLY SMILES*

Zaebos: so... What do you think? If  you'll be the Demon Queen then you'll be able to do what you want.

Silver: it would be an easy life.

Zaebos: so?

Silver: what should I do, please tell me, Zaebos.

Zaebos: call me Lucius.

Silver: uhh... Yes, Lucius, what should I do, please tell me.

Zaebos: what do you think I'll do? Use your mind.

Silver: *CALM* uhh.. Lucius, I wanted you to be our friend even now. But you have became the King. You have turned different now. *SLIGHTLY SMILES* Why don't you become our friend again?

Zaebos: *STRICT* what do you mean by that?

Silver: *SLIGHTLY SMILES* I want you to be our friend again, after becoming our friend also we can stay together for your gem. So that means...

Zaebos: *STRICT* what?

Silver: *SMILE* I won't marry you.

Zaebos: *STRICT* we can't stay together being friends. That can't happen!

Silver gets a little afraid.

Zaebos: don't be afraid. That's the second time I ask you, *STRICT* yes or no?

Silver: he seems to be angry but I should tell him the truth. I still have the same answer, Lucius, and it won't change.