Demons- Episode 6- The Demon Prince.

____________next morning____________

Silver enters the room and doesn't see Clark in the room still.

Silver: where does this boy always disappears?

Silver walks out and sees Clark.

Silver: so there he is.

Silver goes to Clark.

Silver: what are you doing here Clark?

Clark: nothing. Yesterday's fight was great right?

Silver: yes. Wait a second, you don't have a gun then how you killed those demons?

Clark: how I killed the demons? Here, see.

Clark shows Silver a knife which was seem to be old.

Silver: what's that?

Clark: a knife made by me when I killed the first demon

Silver: how?

Clark: after my parents died, I was roaming out alone and at that time a demon followed me to my house. I was scared seeing him, so when he came closer to me I threw a fork on him but it hit his eye and at a time I hit him with more forks to his death swallowing my fears. But then I was scared but after that too I tore him, chose some strong bone, sharpened them and put them in making my knife.

Silver: great story, by the way.

Clark: what!?! 'A great story'? It was my real life story going through risks and you were enjoying it?

Silver: oh sorry but I found it interesting.

Clark: it's okay. Anyways, how were YOU killing Demons?

Silver: I was killing Demons? I was standing there, looking at a demon, and if that came closer, I would hit it with stones or soil. And if someone saw me, he would kill the demon saying something bad to me. My life was easy that moment.

 My life was easy that moment