Demons Episode 39- Zaebos's End

Zaebos looks at Silver then smiles, Silver was still glaring at him.

Silver: Zaebos, die!!

Silver again moves to Zaebos, trying to stab him again and again. Zaebos dodges her moves too easily. Silver stops then breaths heavily for some time.

Silver: I'll be too tired if I keep attacking him. But I... Should...

Silver holds the sword tight, to move and attack Zaebos, but Silver stops.

Silver: huh?

______________Flashback_____________

Lycus keeps attacking Zaebos, Zaebos keeps stopping Lycus's attacks. They keep doing it for too long. But suddenly Zaebos grabs Lycus's neck.

Zaebos: so stupid, I can easily stop your attacks.

______________________________________

Zaebos: only one hour of yours is remaining, after that you'll die poisoned. Hehe, that's so good, tired person.

___________Finish Flashback_________

Silver: Zaebos gave me his heavy sword, smiling. But in his smile, there's a big bad plan to kill me. Just like the thing he did to Lycus, he's trying to do with me too. He's trying to make me tired, after that it'll be easy for him to kill me at once.

Zaebos: good at guessing, Silver.

Silver: so it was all true, it seems, huh?

Zaebos: yes. So... How will you kill me now, Silver? If you leave that weapon then also you'll not be able to kill me. you'll not be able to hurt even a little, Silver, you'll die soon. Humans don't have anything to protect themselves.

Silver: huh? He's right, I don't have anything to protect me... I'm trapped, I'll die.

Zaebos: so... Let me take my turn now.... *DEVILISH SMILE* ...of killing you.

Zaebos disappears ending with smoke.

Silver: huh?!! W- where did he go? Zaebos! You had said that you'll fight me like humans!!

Silver sees Zaebos nowhere. But just hears his voice.

Zaebos: well, I'm bored.

Silver: huh?

Silver stays calm for sometime then quickly turns behind and sees Zaebos close to her.

Silver: Zaebos!?!

Silver moves away but Zaebos holds her hand.

Zaebos: you'll die now.

Zaebos scratches Silver's other shoulder too.

Silver: aah!!

Silver falls down.

Zaebos: you'll go to Heaven, Silver. Too quickly.

Silver: ow.... *STRICT* and you are going to Hell, isn't it?

Zaebos: *SMILE* Um... I guess you are right. Lycus will go to Heaven along with Titan, Revlis, Rex Zeno and Gadiel.

Silver: huh?