Scene 5- "Trouble"

"Shield the Bycone, evacuate any civilians near the axis zone and ensure that the Aurora is out of their reach, we can't afford to lose any more resources" "yes Ma'am". Twitch stood staring at the monitors observing a dozen of star like objects that seemed to head towards the system. "Aurora?" Serena asked with hope that she might get the answer. "An Aircraft," ice spoke while tapping buttons that began flicking. "Not just an aircraft, The Aurora Excalibur is an unmanned aircraft that operates with a vertical takeoff and landing. It can reach speeds of 460 miles per hour and carry missiles on board to shoot. The aircraft can do all of this with a remote control, but most of all it's one of its kind." He spoke without looking at her, "where is it located?" she asked, but there was a long pause among them.

Silence, no one spoke, afraid she might have done something she asked again, "Where is it?" "It's none of your concern Miss Peters," she felt left out, as though she could not be trusted with the knowledge of a particular aircraft. "So as long as you know what it does, where we put it, does not matter." twitch sternly spoke and Serena could see that the elite woman disliked her inquisitive personality, so she stopped her curiosity at that point.

"I'm getting an unrecognizable signal, ma'am" one of the Linears raised his hand to show a frequency that was charted on a Cartesian plane, "show it on the big screen," twitch called out. The man switched on the frequency chart and raised the volume to 80. A vibration echoed, charting up and down lines. Every sound was put into detail and the machine sketched its actual shape. "Twitch"

Dimitrice called out from the door behind her.

Serena watched them converse with each other; she sensed that something was not right, something was 'Fishy'. Dimitrice nodded her head and twitch made eye contact with the Unbearer.

"Someone get me Kelvin!" twitch ordered "his at the tuition unit" serena replied "I'll go get him," "no!, I need you here peters. Linears 1 and 2 get me the cyboid." Her tone with fury and warning, the selected Linears stood and departed the scene, "peters my room now!"

"What is wrong with you?!" she yelled, Serena stared shocked and at the same time confused and hurt. "Volunteering to fetch a cyboid that is partially mad and we've got the entire sectors on lock down? Where is the instruction manual we gave on your first day?" "Instruction Manual?" her facial expressions switched "Stop playing fool for a fool! This is no time to be inquisitive, you either have it or not!" Serena stammered and finally gained confidence to speak "I don't have it,"

Ice sat and observed the silent yet obvious actions displayed by the scary Twitch and the innocent Peters. "She's going to drive the next keeper insane," he said "so was the last one," Dimitrice spoke "Frail wasn't insane she was imagining" "really? Well when was the last time any of us began imagining things? Never"

"I told you! No one gave me a manual," "lies!" twitch snapped "There is a group of axis crowding the system and here you are asking me whether I have a manual book?" she coughed out the truth and twitch saw it, again. "I'll ask you again, Ms Peters, do you have the manual book?" "For the fourth time! No!" "you're lying!". To twitch's surprise the young Unbearer shook her head and walked out the door towards ice. "Where do you think you're going?" "I'm going to help!"

Just then the two Linears that twitch sent, had come running back, this time without their neat dressings but blood in their hands, "The Cyboid his gone! They took him!" panting and breathing Ice stood and being quick headed to the tuition unit Kelvin was last seen. "Everyone stay calm! Get me on all the sectors" Dimitrice and Serena followed Ice out. "This is Twitch Belle speaking, All A-Elites from the different tuition units, Secure the Bycone. There is an invasion in place"

"Where could they have taken him?" "I don't know" "the place is too big, he could be anywhere" Serena stopped and at that moment the blue and white images before her began to change, it hurt her head and her eyes too. "Peters! What's wrong?" "I-I-I I don't know" the pain stung again, "Go on I'll be behind you guys, just go!" Dimitrice and Ice ran towards the direction they thought the cyboid had been taken to.

Images and sounds began to get brighter and it pulled her to the opposite direction. Serena yelled and the noise grew louder. Blood oozed from her ears, she panicked.

It was too great that she fell and the last thing she remembered was seeing the lights flick above her.

"Here we go again", he said as he watched her slowly close her eyes, "this will be quick".