Scene 11-"Mystery"

"He is your new mentor," twitch introduced before her a foreign face, "Jake Bond," extending his hand as a greeting. "Serena Peters," she responded without any idea of what the firm handshake meant. "It is already dawn, Mr Bond," twitch's voice broke the atmosphere that surrounded them causing them to withdraw their hands immediately.

"I am sure that Mr Bond knows where the tuition unit is," a mock in those words, "I do" he replied with a little irritation in the tone of his voice "Then I believe you must be on your way. We do not expect slow progress in such a short period."

"What progress?" she asked, twitch acted as though she did not notice her but Jake did. "You haven't told her?" eyes widened and twitch's face instantly changed from firm and demanding to absolute dead silence, "Told me what?" serena was mad, because for the couple of days she couldn't remember anything. "Teresa you have to," Jake spoke with both hands on her arm. "I- I" she stammered.

The details of their spoken words I shall not tell, because I feel that it would ruin the whole surprise. "I can't believe this!" the young Unbearer stomped her feet and marched her way out.

But that was all in the past, right now; Serena lay under the neon white flickering ceiling, witnessing time pass by. She wasn't mad, her visions made her look that way. "In the real world we all have our own dark side," a familiar voice spoke and she reminisced the last scenes in the training unit, "But we mustn't let it hover our way." Her mentor was speaking as though he understood the word, Dark side, she lay thinking and repeating those words, "Dark side," a chuckle escaped her lips, What a fool to even think that there is a dark side in everyone, but a fool is a fool once they begin to talk to themselves and basically that was what Serena did, she was being a fool.

"Ready?" jake called her in on the first day of training with his black suit that perched a bit of purple, "Ready" she confirmed. She watched the pixel lift itself and call out "23BP Initiated". A Circular metal flew out, followed by another three. She dodged them, skilfully and fast. Running to the corner of the unit the circular object caught up to her. Her heels were at their best and she put in all the mental effort on how to destroy the figure before it reached her. "Turnover Turnover" Bond shouted. But Serena stood still, thankfully she dodged the objects and it cracked into pieces hitting it against the cubic walls. "Peters!" she heard him yell her name and with that the sound of the pixel. She could have moved but something held her down, it burnt and it smelt of fire. She looked down, watching images appear from the floors, dramatic as it seems, the faces came out and smiled, smoke followed after. "Peters!" Jakes called out and after the image descended into the air she turned to see an arrow head coming straight at her, it hit her shoulders and the sting sent an automatic "Ouch" escape her lips. She bent in pain and agony; it shot at the same place for the past three months, "Are you okay?" his voice spoke with absolute pettiness "I don't understand this!" she screamed with her hands rubbing her shoulders.

Jake could see that in her emerald and blue eyes, she was lost, confused and hurt. "Do you know why this happens to you?" he asked hoping that her memories would somehow come back to aid her. "I can't remember anything!" tears fell down her cheek and they trailed upon her lips. "Do you know where you are?" he spoke while wiping the salty liquid on her cheeks waiting for her response. "I don't"

Jake looked into her eyes and smiled a little to cheer her up, "You're safe, You're here with me." And with that he helped her up to her feet. "Who are you?" she asked without any idea of what happened, "I am your mentor, and I have been with you for three months." She could not believe it. "Three months?" he nodded. "How could I have forgotten so easily?" but jakes did not reply "let us begin another session, Miss Peters"