Scene 18- "Beam of Mutiny"

"Excuse me, where do I find the exit?" "Oh, there" the unsuspecting epidian spoke, "just follow this corridor and turn right," he replied. "Thank you" she replied, walking away from the linear, or so she thought. "Um...ma'am" he asked, "I'm sorry it's none of my business but who are you?"

Well they did not know, that was for sure, her appearance made her less familiar, "It's okay, I'm Tora" she replied, smiling he to returned the smile. "You look..." he trailed off and she finished it for him as she saw how he scanned her face and body, "Familiar?" she added a smirk and he shrugged with embarrassment at first. "I'm Luke," he extended his hand but she didn't accept it and he withdrew. "I have to go, but first, who do I look like?" she asked curious and lost, "Like Miss Peters" she widened her eyes. She sounds so familiar, I wonder what she's like, "Luke," she asked "What is she like?" he replied murmuring a bit of words "A bit, less sociable. She's always quiet though. But she looks way different; her eyes are actually two different colours. One is blue and the other is" and he was cut off again, "Green" she whispered, this is all too familiar, she thought.

"I have to go," she said before dashing to the corridor and alas when she opened the door, bright lights entered with absolute intention of blinding her. She felt two hands grip her arms and the next thing she knew, she was dragged by the collar with a tissue blocked on her mouth, preventing her from screaming. She looked up to see a black figure, not clearly because of the enhanced background.

"We've got her! Now let's go!" the voice shouted, it sounded so familiar. But somehow she couldn't quite pin who it was. "Sir! We've got company" another voice shouted "Get rid of him" the figure replied, "But sir its-""I don't care who it is!, just get him out of sight!" "Yes sir!" replied the obedient epidian.

"Don't Worry Honey, you're safe now" the figure replied, "You're with us" he assured her, and released his hands from her mouth, "Who are you?" she asked, the man looked confused and then smiled again, "It's me! Dad" he paraded as though she knew what he was saying.

"You're not my dad!" she replied getting up and walked far away from him, "yes I am" he said, "No you're not!" "Why?" he asked uncertain what was wrong with her, "Because My parents are dead".

His eyes widened as though he knew what was going to happen but not when it would come, "Serena, it's me, your father" he lifted his hands in a calmly gesture, "I'm not serena!, it's Tora!" she yelled as she began kicking him.

"And My parents are dead!!"

Storming out of the room he sat lost in memory, time seemed to be frozen. He shut his eyes and pictured his mother, his sister and his father. All his memory came like a picture viewer when out in the lonely distance he heard the sound of foot clatter on the floor, not too slow nor too fast but it alerted him to his curiosity.

Doctor Blunt was behind him, lecturing him about his ego and his impatience but Jake paid no attention to the chattering box. His ears peered towards the clatter and somehow made out who could possibly be walking, it was as if the footsteps were more than just sounds.

"Quiet Doc" he rose, tensed with a finger hushing the chatter box. Flap flap flap the sound went, they stared in awful silence.

The sound of doors opening and struggles came, there was shouting and this made the two men react. Jake was infront dashing to the scene. When he came to the scene he saw serena being held and dragged by the collar by some man who stood under the light, he was just a few meters away but the predator moved quickly and escaped the exit.

He followed trying not to lose sight of the image infront of him, "Evans!" he yelled he was still not sure whether this plan was anything close to good or not, "Wait up!" he heard the doctor shout behind him. But Evans was far ahead of them now. He waved his hands in the air, "Evans!" but before he knew it, a bright light came zooming towards him, he knew what it was and what it could do. "Bond!" the doctor yelled but it was too late, pain oozed his body and he fell in black silence.

Eyes shut and body stiff. It wasn't death, if you thought that, I will tell you, you're mistaken. He was sleeping in an eternal time. The Word I would prefer is, Coma.

"Damn It Bond! You should have backed out!" he heard the doc say, Jake's eyes were closed but it did not mean he could not hear the sound of that phrase, "I'm sorry Jake, but you should have taken the offer, you could've survived."

"Follow that plan, and everything will go fine" he pictured the ill and wicked man with his face all dark and black, "Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy?" he asked, "I am not crazy, Jake" "What if someone catches us?" worry hovered on their faces, all but Evan's "Then make sure no one catches you!" "What about Teresa? Huh?" he pointed. Evan's face began to darken and his fist curled on the sheet of paper infront of them. "You just play cool, and leave her to me. At the moment she thinks we're dead, all but you and Blunt." Jake nodded, with satisfactory and with anticipation to see the mutiny proceed.

"Long Live the Queen" everyone mocked