Scene 12-"Forgetting the Forgotten"

"It's called Dementia," Doctor Blunt spoke, examining the images that he received after a double scan in the brain system. "In some cases we don't usually have this illness," he stood confused and worried. "What is dementia?" she asked her eyes unsure of whether to gaze in his presence or expect something terrible.

"It's a memory disorder, something close to black out, but reasoning out to an Unbearer," he handed out an x-ray film, "It's not something you need right now, especially when we're having these attacks." Serena looked through the reports and then back at the doctor's face, "is there a remedy for this?" she watched as the doctor held his chin, rubbing with deep thoughts on what he could possibly do in this world.

"There is a remedy," excited, Serena sat straight her eyes glistening from side to side. "But Im afraid it might be impossible to get it," depression coloured her face. "Doc, this remedy, where is it from"

"Euron Epidies" a slight gasp escaped her mouth, "What?" Doctor blunt did not have to take a test to find out whether she was afraid, because he could see it, he read it literally pouring from her face.

"Well, Im not sure if it is there, but there are stories that I hear, this remedy cures not only illness but may bring forth a huge change, a big change for all of us!" "Doc, what is this remedy?" his face became a blank page, filled with nothing but sadness at what he was about to say, but instead he drew her into his long line of story with his voice.

"Peters," he started off, before turning his head in caution to check if anyone was anywhere near them, after the area was cleared he looked into her eyes and whispered, "there is a secret I wish to tell" he began lowering himself by bending his legs. He seemed to be sitting on the floor from Serena's point of view. "Promise not to tell?" she nodded and leaned forward to hear what he had to say.

"Your Father and I, as you know, have been very good friends. And I would like to keep it that way" she could tell that there was something in his voice that doubted this "We agree in each other's work and strongly believe in everything that surrounds us, has a reason of being that way," he slowly rose, picking a thin arrow head that lay on his cubic table, "We believed that there is always an impact in a variable, that two things cannot live without each other" his fingers slid and gently soothed the arrow heads.

"Insane as it sounds, your father and I were like these two things, but we are different. Our minds think alike, act alike, but I somehow doubt we feel the same." Wait what? She thought to herself, her eyes widen and she bit her lips to stop her nervous reaction when she saw Blunt raise his eyebrows "No, Peters, I am not gay" they both laughed and the laughter seemed to be the best feeling that she felt in a long time. "What I'm trying to say is that, our lives have all been the same thing" he bent and held her arms, "I might be a therapist of the system and have served for a decade or so, but I feel very doubtful of its existence" he glared into her eyes, and she to his. "What you're having right now" he whispered, "is a one in a million experience that the 420 Epidians in the system does not have"

He paused and carried on his long abstract yet mystic idea "You're the unbalanced figure, the liberator of this perfect sector." Something was very familiar in his little speech, something she felt that she heard it being said somewhere but the memories were still vague.

"Ahem" someone coughed behind them, interrupting the point of where she could have remembered, Doctor Blunts face seemed to have triggered something, it looked familiar, his words "the liberator" were all too common. "Aah Mr Bond, I see you have come early today" Mr. blunt stood to adjust himself, "I hope I did not disturb you, Doc" he spoke looking at serena, grinning to who knows what he was getting all smirking for. "Well, Mr Bond, We begin our session in another 10 minutes, do wait outside" but serena got up instantly and recommended that he be next because she needed to get something, anything that was far away from him. "Tomorrow again Miss Peters" and she nodded making her way out. "listen to him but don't trust him" Jake spoke before letting her go. She pulled her arms out of his hand and walked past him before taking one last look at the room where Jake closed the cubic door. Listen to them, but don't trust them, someone literally told her these things, but she can't quite make out who did, not while she still had dementia and that only one cure lay within the walls of Euron Epidies, the Heart of the Epidians.

b5e6�����'�