Scene 10- "A New Phase"

"you're just believing in something you want to believe in, You're not going to die"

Doctor Blunt emphasized which part of the Brain forced this unrealistic events. "when you panic, your brain.quickly lifts its bars and shuts the world out, it makes you isolate yourself. You need to know this, because if it gets worse, you might reach suicide" his eyes darkened with sadness and fear, the best mixture of emotions that could kill an epidian.

"These visions," he started off, "How often does it appear?" Serena sat with both eyes glancing at her hands trembling "very often, Heck, jake probably counted how often it was,"

"I have," a voice mocked, Serena looked up to see that the Doctor wasnt the one who said it but showed her the direction of where the voice came from, "What are you doing here?," Firmly fixing her eyes, she saw a tall man stand in the entrance of the door, his hair was brown and he wore a maroon plain shirt with long black trousers exposing a few details. "Same reason you're here, but literally after you," he spoke with no sign of emotion behind his dull voice. "Well, Mr Bond you can take a seat just outside the unit," spoke the doctor "I will call you once our therapy is over," but Serena wasn't ready to get *her story Over* just yet, "Its okay Doc, I think I'm done for today," she said gladly lifting herself out of the cube "but Miss Pet-" "its okay Doc, I have important things to do" she said having a direct eye contact with Jake's. "Very Well, I'll mail you our next session then?,"

but Serena walked out just before Jake grabbed her arm, causing her to flinch abit "what?" she spoke softly glaring at his golden eyes that seemed to be scanning her face, "It was 10 times a day," "that is grateful of you," she spoke pulling her arm away and walked right into the corridors.

"Mr Bond, your seat is prepared," but the fellow gentlemen was distracted by the thing that marched the floors of the corridors.