The Disastrous life of a pyschic (or two)

Saiki thoughts: Italic

Saiki narrating (in flashback): Bold

Everyone's thoughts: Normal
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

'When you have supernatural powers, the impossible becomes possible'

A guy said as she pet a girls dog "whoa! Look at this little guy! So cute. I'm a huge dog lover." He thought 'but I'm way more into girls, heh'

The dog starts running as the girls calls out it's name. The dog stops as the car was coming right at it. The girl and the boy yelled out for it

To their shock, the car jumps over the dog at easy and drives away if nothing happen. The two were silent as the dog walks back to them. The boy looked at the girl and said "that was weird. So you wanna go out sometimes" she declined.

"That was close and scary Kusuo" A girl with long purple and pink hair said to the boy with pink hair with antennas on his head. The boy nods with a straight face

'My name is Kusuo Saiki. And I have psychic super-powers. Sixteen years ago, an ordinary couple have birth to a not so ordinary baby boy'.

(Flashback)
Baby Kusuo sleeps peacefully, as his parents compliment about him as their compare themselves to him. Baby Kusuo thought as he drools "wow. So I guess I'm still only second place."

'i started talking when I was 14 days old. Without using my voice.'

At age One Month
'soon afterwards..I started walking when I was one month old...in the air' he explained as his young self walks in the air and drools on his dad. His parents cheered for him.

'and at one year old...'

His mother, Kurumi said "we're out? I can't cook without rice wine!". Baby Kusou disappeared which surprised his mother. He then came back with rice oil.

'i ran my first errand'.

"Oh kuu"

'and my mom finally started to worry about me. Now you'd think after a year of this weirdness, they'd take me to get tested. But my folks are kinda weird themselves.

His mother said "I'm pretty sure he stole the rice wine."

Kusuo pulled up a receipt as his father said "well, I'll go pay em back tomorrow, if there's time."

'not to mention lazy'

They smiled immediately smiled as his mom said "our little psychic boy did pay, after all!" His father said "I don't know how he paid..."

'they can still act like lovebirds. And take everything in stride. Including me and all my weird powers'

(End of flashback)

'so time rolled on'

The two students, walked together hand to hand without saying a word.

'i became the person you see now, a high school student. As you saw (or read) with the floating car, I still have my super powers. I can bend spoons, like any good psychic. And I can win any corporate give-away I want. My life is a dream come true'.

The two continue to walk, 'That is what you're thinking, right? Well, let me drop some truth bombs. Bending spoons makes it harder to eat, and winning free popsicles just lead to stomach aches. "He's the happiest boy alive! That boy can have anything and do anything." Well that's dead wrong. I'm the unhappiest. It alive, a bit who has nothing. Telepathy, Psychokinesis, x-ray vision, precognition, teleportation, clairvoyance, etc, etc.'