Absolutely the Worst! Nendou's Father

((Aimi wore this at home and credit to the people that took this cute outfit)

Outside of the Saiki residence, Nendou was standing outside, yelling "Hey, Buddy! Hey, Angel! Let's hang out! Hey you there, pal?"

Saiki was in his bedroom with Aimi, sitting on his bed 'oh, man. Luckily our parents are out. Makes it easier to pretend we're not home.'

"Come on, I dig a super big hole in the vacant lot over there! It's really deep!"

'i can't think of a less interesting thing that's happened in the past century.'

"Damn, guess their not home." Nendou said as he starts walking away

'finally, some peace and quiet. He almost ruined my Sunday with Aimi' he pats his sister's head as she was falling asleep

"Sleepy" she said softly as Saiki lets her lay down. She was still exhausted from making alot of chocolates from days

Saiki got up to grab his book 'now i can get back to that book I was rea--'

Suddenly, a familiar face appeared on his window, making him fall back from his chair

'huh? Nendou? How'd he get up here?'

His fall made a noise, which woke up Aimi. She yawned cutely and said "big brother, what happened?"

He looked confused and a bit dumbfounded when he saw him

Nendou said at him "look at your little face. You look so scared."

"Back up, kid, this is harder than it looks" 'Nendou said as he float through his window

It turns out it was Nendou but a ghost that looked like him

'oh it's not Nendou. It's other nendou' Saiki still looked shocked

Tye other nendou' was floating above him "you can totally see me right now, can't you?"

'i have so many questions, but all I can say is: go home!'

Aimi looked at him and was confused of why he's laying on the ground "Kusuo?"

(Tiny timeskip)

"Wait a ghost is here?!" she whimpered as she lays her face on his chest.

Saiki was laying on his bed as Aimi was beside him. For some reason, Aimi can't see the ghost

Saiki rubs her back gently for her to calm down. He explained as the ghost hovers over them "This is Nendou's father. He died 17 years ago, and now he's a ghost. I've seen him twice before.'

Nendou's dad started bouncing around as he floats to grab his attention

'First, when we visited his grave. And then again through the eyes of that medium Toritsuka. Normally seeing ghosts isn't one of my powers. Not sure why I'm seeing one now, but nothing surprises me anymore. Also Aimi can't see them neither. Unlike me, she can't didn't gain any powers just grab touching that medium, but got touched by him. Anyway as you can tell from his face and annoying personality, he and his son share a lot of DNA.'