A Genius Magician?! Uryoku Chono

Tye Saiki siblings finished school for the day and walked home through the park but stopped as they were called out

"Who's ready for another tres Bien trick by me, master illusionist Uryoku Chono. Hey Pink Hair and Pretty girl, join the fun" the green haired illusionist said.

"I'll do a truck to out a smile on both your faces" Chono said as he sparked.

Saiki just stared at him but was really looking at his hat with his powers 'No, thanks. Already seen it'

Aimi said as she hides behind Saiki "what kind of trick"

"Oh, I see the boy is skeptic but if you both, once you see my show, you'll both become a believer in my powers to amaze. ha! Ha!" He said as Saiki just stared at him

Aimi looked at her brother "can we watch, Kusuo"

'fine. We'll watch just so he can leave me alone.'

The two walked closer to the show.

Chono said as he lifted a box up "right. I hold here an ordinary cardboard box."

Saiki thought as he uses his x ray vision 'nope. There's nothing ordinary about it.'

Chono opens the lid and shows a bit inside 'as you can see it's empty inside.

'at that angle, they can't tell there's a partition.'

"But watch! Just a couple taps, and it's party time." He opens the lid and doves flew out of it "aren't they amazing, folks?"

The audience applaud as the doves fly away

The illusionist points at the siblings "Hey there kids, Tres Bien, am I right?

'its not tres Bien, but my sister was' he glanced at his sister as she was amazed by the doves

'anyway, I'm worried about that dove'

For Chono's next trick, he present two black boxes on each side "and now ladies and gentlemen, please turn your attention here for the main event of our show, my super illusion. Magically teleporting from one box to another will by my lovely assistant Michael."

Chono's assistant was a smelly homeless man walks towards him

'lovely is a stretch'

As Michael gets in the box, Chono explains "the beautiful Michael is entering the box. And drumroll please" he snaps his fingers and does a weird dance

Aimi said "this is a bit weird but exciting" he ruffles her head

'this is so sad. What expression am I supposed to be making right now?'

Chomo then announced as he throws confetti "la la, la, la!'

'His overconfident makes me cringe. I'm still worried about this poor guy. Does that hay have air holes' he noticed the dove in the top hat have passed out

"Alright let's open the box." As Chono was ready to open the box, Saiki thought 'uh oh. Lovely Mike isn't done teleporting yet.'

Aimi used telepathy through her brother 'oh dear, what is he gonna do'

"Three, two, one. It's party time" Chono opens the box as Michael came out from under the stage "Tres Bien!"

The audience cringed and looked disappointed

'now I really don't know what sort of expression to make. I already know for Aimi' he looked over and Aimi had a sad disappointed face, he pats her head.