Enticing Premium Quality Coffee Jelly

(Aimi Wore this

(Aimi Wore this. Credit to the artist that made this cute design)

The Saiki siblings went to a small store, to buy their snacks, to enjoy at home. They stopped by many aisle where they found their favorites, Well more like Aimi went around more and Saiki stood in one spot in one aisle

Saiki explained as he looks at the coffee jellies 'uh oh. I face a difficult decision. This is the coffee jelly I normally buy.' he then looked at a three pack of jellies 'This brand is 183 yen fir a three pack, which is a great deal. If it's that much for three, then each ones just 61 yen. Eating two would only cost 122 yen, which is still less than one of my usual jellies...'

He thinks to himself as a boy commented loudly about him, but his mother pulled him away and told him to mind his business.

Aimi came back as she had her snacks in her basket, Two slices Strawberry shortcake, Mochis, and berries. She tugs on his sleeve to get his attention "I'm back big brother, did you find something" she asked softly

'hey Aimi and no, I'm still deciding which coffee jelly should I get. Maybe this kind' he picks up the three pack 'i'll get two times as many. And quantity beats quality. Net weight?' he gasped a bit as he saw the label of the pack.

He then picks up tye single cup 'ugh that's right! Just as I thought, each container in the three pack is smaller. So it's no double the amount after all. Sneaky'

He then starts grabbing the single cups and placed then in his basket 'in this case, this brand's quality makes to tie slightly reduced quantity. And obviously quality beats quantity.  I got 3000 yen for my allowance, so, heh, I can buy 21. Enough to cover the surface of my desk.' he then looks over at tye three pack

'but wait, if I go with the other brand, I can buy 16 packs. And that times three is 48! I could make a bed out of 'em! Or give one to every member of a certain overpopulated idol group! Or I can share some with Aimi, she barely tries Coffee Jelly maybe I'll do that'

He looked a bit distressed as he looks at the three pack. Aimi looks around as she waits but something caught her eye

"Hey Kusuo, look" she tugs his sleeve and points at the object.

He turned his attention to his sister 'what is it' he then saw what she is pointing at. A display of a small coffee jelly in a fancy like stand and container

'its just one serving? And they're charging almost 3000 yen for it? That's obscene'

Small timeskip of a few minutes, the siblings walked out with two bags, each hold one as they continue to walk back home.

'who would spend that much money on a coffee jelly?'

Tye two stopped as they were a few meters away from the store, Saiki then reaches in his bag and pulled out the 3000 yen Coffee Jelly 'I would. What was I thinking? Not to mention it's only 55 grams.'