Kineshi Hairo, in Search of Lumber

Taking place in PK Academy, a female student walks down the hall way, struggling to carry a box of school supplies, to the teachers lounge. She said "uhh, I can't. It's too heavy. Aah"

She tripped from her feet, about to hit the ground but luckily someone caught her, who turned out to be the Classroom Rep, Hairo

He said as he held the box "whoa, you okay? This is heavy. Where are you taking it?"

"The teachers lounge"

As the Saiki siblings, watch the two, Saiki explained 'Kineshi Hairo, our class rep and pillar of the community. Due to his kindness and strong leadership, everybody looks up to him. Although...'

"But..." Hairo let's go of the box as tye girl held it, then he ran a few free away from her "first I want you to bring it this far. We can only get stronger by pushing past our own limits." He starts encouraging the girl as she struggles to carry the box to him "come in. Great job. Do t give up. Keep going. You can do it."

'hes so positive, it falls more in the side of obnoxious.'

As the girl finally gave the box to hairo, he said "good hustle. Now it's time to push myself."

He then stood in bunny like position, with the box on his back "I'm gonna carry it the rest of the way while doing bunny hops"

The girl looked at him if he was crazy.

'still as tough as he is on others, he's even tougher on himself. That's probably what inspires my classmates to follow his lead'

The rest of his classmates noticed what he was doing and decided to join him and follow what he was doing.

"Ahh. I'm coming for you, teachers lounge!" He yells as he keeps hoping

'i don't hate him as a person, but the three of us probably wouldn't mix very well, and he's too intense for Aimi. Interesting that he likes her'

(School ends)
Hairo walks with the siblings as he explains "hey Saiki, Aimi, did you two know that scientists say the average person sweats about 300 milliliters every night while they're sleeping?"

'youre telling me why?'

"That sounds interesting Hairo" Aimi said as he rubs the back part of his head as he blushed red "thanks Aimi"

'in case you are still confused about what I said. It's true Hairo is in love with my sister. I guess she caught his attention than Teruhashi. There were hints about it actually. First was back at the beach, he blushed red when he saw her in a cute bathing suit. Second was at the dodge ball story, he cried over Aimi when she got hit in the face by a ball. And like right  now, he is walking besides her, closely. There were other times, he would go to her and talk with her, even if his intensity scares her. Blush at her compliments and even tries to impress her. As her brother, I don't want anyone hovering over her, but Hairo isn't that type.of person that does anything inappropriate to her, so Ill let this slide'

"Well, the schools sports day is coming up, and I'm working in building the entry for it now. Kudo was supposed to help me, but then he went and came down with a cold" Hairo explained

(Small flashback)
"You can't quit on me now. Beating a cold is just a matter of willpower. You show that stupid virus who's boss. Never give up." He yells through his phone

'are you a monster'
(Flashback ends)

"Really, it's almost done. All we have to do is connect the arch to the pedestals. So if you just gibe me a han--" as he opens the door to the room where the pedestals we're at, he saw that it was broken and fallen over.