The Worst of the Worst?! Riki Nendou

At the Private School, PK Academy Hugh school

Kusuo narrates "this is my high school, Ok Academy. 543 kids walk these hallowed halls."

Tye principal gives out a speech as the students watched him and listened. Kusuo continues "despite the school's relatively small size, no one knows about my powers or Ami's."

'if they did know, all hell would break loose.'

(Flashback)
Kusuo starts remembering back when he was young "Back when we were in kindergarten. I was undefeated in rock paper scissors. Which shouldn't surprise you, since you know that I can hear people's thoughts. Some kids would cheat, so I'd just tie them, so they'd never win. In lawless kindergarten, all battles are fought with rock paper scissors."

His old kindergarten teacher asked him "okay Kusuo, lets play rock paper scissors. If I win, you have to share your treat with the other students."

'even against a teacher, I always won, won and won' he beat his teacher with 296 wins, 0 loses and 58 ties, which almost let her to punch Kusuo, but he dodges and held out paper.

'After that, she disappeared from the school, entirely. I followed up that incident with even more success. And it took a while for things to finally die down.'

(Flashback ends)

'so, I learned it's best to stop using my powers in public. I had to tell Ami about this so she won't get exposed. Now we only do it when it's absolutely necessary and when I'm sore no one else is looking. And the way we do that is using our telepathy'

The two hear all the students thoughts, Ami said to Kusuo through telepathy 'they don't like school or the principal at all, it's mean'

'you know how they all are, we don't have to like the same thing, so don't let it bug you' he ruffles her head

'within 200 meters, we can sense anyone.' a pair of big hands covers Kusuo's eyes "Guess who!"

'well, that used to be the case. There's one guy my powers always fail to spot'. Kusuo narrates

The hands belong to a student named Riki Nendou "hey there buddy!" He turned to Ami and picks her up if she was a puppy "Hey there, Angel!" he chuckled and moves her around, scaring her.

'Riki Nendou. The guy no one likes, but who's strangely taken a liking to me and Aimi, well more with Aimi since he picks her up of no where. But doesn't bother me'

He glances over at the two 'What does bother me is the fact that no matter how hard I try, I can't read this guy's mind, also he keeps picking up Ami so much ever time he sees if she was a baby, as her brother and friend, I don't like anyone doing that to her, and she is terrified of surprises'

'and believe me, everyone has thoughts I can read. Like Onigawara' he complained about not wanting to go to the dentist. 'or this guy' A monk that was mumbling and said now hairs. 'i can even read the minds of animals! But when it comes to Nendou, forget it. I finally figured out why that is'

Nendou had a dumb face and drools a bit 'Nendou is a moron'

Ami begs as she was scared "Nendou please put me down" He said "Sorry about that angel" he chuckled and pokes her hair shaped cow lick

'oh yeah I forgot to mention, the students doesn't know that Aimi is my sister. Since Aimi is a beautiful girl, even worse, she was titled as the School's angel. Many boys will be drooling over her and if they know I'm her brother, their attention will go to me and beg me for a date with her. It's not that I don't like her, I really like her, but as her brother, no creeps are getting close to her. But sadly, Nendou already knows'