Home Alone Disaster

Taking place at the Saiki residents, their mother Kurumi said as she and the dad were at the door "we're leaving, Kuu. Hold down the fort, okay? We'll be back around nightfall."

'right, they're going to a wedding. Someone from dad's work.'

His dad said "i don't understand why Kirishima is having his wedding smack in the middle of summer. This heat is unbearable. I mean, honey, don't you agree?"

The parents were holding on to eachother as glitter and sparkles shined around them.

His mother said with a smile "it's even hotter outside."

'you guys are hot because you're clinging to eachother.'

The parents faced him as his dad asked "anyway, Kusuo, are you sure you don't want to come with us? We can go and pick up Aimi on the way. You've meet Kirishima before, right, I know Aimi knows him"

Currently, Aimi wasn't in the house but went out to shop something.

'not interested. Sure, in the surface, it's seems like a happy occasion full of joy. But underneath'

Saiki explained as he imagines the guests at a wedding starts thinking badly about it as they smile in pain 'its a hotbed of schadenfreude, pity and jealousy. You know a wedding. I'm not in the mode for any of that, even with Aimi coming.'

"Aww, well, that's too bad. You know, your psychic powers would've livened yo the reception. Those things are stuffy." The dad said as he still held his wife

'my powers aren't fir tiyr amusement'

As his parents left the home, Saiki stood in the living room by himself as he explained 'finally it's quiet. Maybe, I'll watch some TV.'

He noticed that the house was a mess, clothes on the flood, a lot of trash and books everywhere. 'hmm, this place is a mess. Well I guess I could help with the cleaning now and then.'

He used his powers to moved the clothes to the wash, tie tye books in place, lifting up furniture to vacuum

'theres so much dust under the furniture'. He then used his powers to separate the trash by burnable and non burnable

'seriously, how could anyone havw let it get this dirty in here? I mean, really, it's a wonder we don't have bug--' he noticed a cockroach on tye kitchen cover and stood there in silent

Saiki then teleports to Texas in the USA, he stood in a middle of an old western style area.

He explains as he was shaking 'there was a cockroach. For the most part, I'm unshakable, but there's one thing I can't stand--bugs. And it's not because they're gross or anything, okay well maybe a little. But the real reason I hate bugs is I can't predict their moves. When it comes to telepathy, I can communicate with most of the animal Kingdom, not just humans.  But bugs are so small that I can't read their thoughts. Just can't get inside their tiny little bug brains. And sure, if I used psychokinesis, I could catch 'em easily, but I don't even want my psychokinesis to touch those icky critters.'

He observed his location 'okay, so teleporting to Texasmay have been a bit of a overreaction, but as long as there's a roach in the house's he gasped as he remembered something that his mom told him

'thats right. Mom's expecting a package and also Aimi will be home soon, and I've already been gone five minutes. I have no choice. Got to go home'

He teleported back to his house, and was now in his bedroom 'the roach was downstairs, so I should be safe up here. What do I do when the delivery guy or Aimi shows up? I'll have to go down there. I wish dad was home.'