Chapter 3 - House Elf Intrusion

"We have arrive, master." The private driver of the Blayson Family informs his master when they arrive at Number 4, Privet Drive. It's a really tranquil suburban street. Although is in the evening the street light on Privet Drive were already lighten to their fullest. This street is really full of light. The neighborhood consist a number of boring little box-like houses from front to the back of the street.

"This place is definitely the last place on earth you consider magical." Archie thought to himself.

The driver dropped the Blayson Family in front of the Dursley house and then drove away until he is instructed to fetch the family. Archie began to miss the car, he felt pretty nervous, not because he's about to meet the Dursleys but he's about to meet the famous Harry Potter.

To hide their appearance from other's people, Archie's father wore a black top hat with black sunglasses. His mother wore a big salmon pink floppy hat to cover her eyes with a pair of rose gold spectacle. As for Archie, he's still a kid, so he only wore a pair of sunglasses to hide both his eyes and an overlarge coat. They strode across the well-kept lawn of the Dursley Family and soon arrived at their front door. The door seems to realize someone is approaching open suddenly. Archie startled a bit. Standing by the door there's two people, Mrs. Dursley and Dudley Dursley.

Dudley Dursley forces a smile disgustingly and offered to take their travelling clock. Archie reluctantly dropped his travelling cloth into Dudley hands, he's not very sure if he should trust this boy not to drop his belongings.

"That's very kind of you, boy. By the way, he's my son Archie; maybe you could be friends with him?" Archie mother spoke to Dudley. Dudley was shock to hear this remark, after all the Blayson is not your average people you meet on Friday night. Archie look silently at Dudley. The boy in front of him is at least two times taller and larger than himself, he don't think they are going to be very good friends. Similar, Dudley look at the boy in front of him, he notices he's just much more different than any other 11 years-old, he can feel Archie's aura is much more suited for an adult. Watching the entire of Archie's cloths wear, he can't believe how much money had spent just for one tie.

Vernon Dursley then appeared from behind his wives, welcoming the whole Blaysoon Family into their living room for a chat. The whole process seems like a Theater play. The Dudley Family living room can be considered a typical British living room. There's an old retro radio and an old set of television with really long antenna poking out at the top like a square bug. The wall is fills with ceramic plates and framed photo of the family. The only thing feels off is in those entire picture frame, there's no sign of another person living here, Harry was obviously left out by the Dursleys. Overall, it's really different compare to his house (mansion); even his own bedroom is bigger than the entire Dursley's living room. Not to mention, the decorating around his home come from every corner of the world making the mansion some sort of crossover between a national museum and a bank. (Blayson Mansion contains 10 vaults rooms full of golds and precious stone, for some reason they just can't spend all of it.)

The Dursley was quite enthusiasm about Archie's family, Vernon Dursley keep pouring bottle after bottle of wine to fill Archie's parent cups. Archie, of course couldn't stand the smell of alcohol hide far away from his parents. Vernon Dursley seems to notices whenever he fills cup of wine for the little boy parents, the boy shows a face of disgusted and displeasure. Little did he know how much Archie had suffered just because of alcohols.

A boring half an hour had pass. Basically, Archie feels like he's watching some cheesy soap opera with Dudley tried to impress his family with his school grades and Petunia tried to cope with everything Vernon said. Archie is really having a headache now, impress him using school grades his ass. He can score all those question perfectly using rocket speed, not to mention he's an accomplish architect. The Dursley really had some thick face. On the other hand, his parent seems to handle all those joke well. Archie knows his parents is professional dealing with this kind of things, otherwise his father won't be this wealthy.