Chapter 10 - Christmas and Death Game

Yo, readers, long time no see. Oh, and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~~ EVE hahaha. If you know the photo above, I guess you have seen the TV series. Yep, it was that series that inspired this and the next few chapter, hehehe. So, what will Archie play?? If you know what I'm talking about, then I'm sure you're going to enjoy the next few chapter. Don't worry, the story won't stray from Harry Potter. BUT IT WILL BE FUN, RIGHT?~~

~By Author-kun 

20/1/2023

The Halloween Party went well and soon come to an end, although Archie couldn't find Astoria in the crowd anymore. But he knows his face is probably still red after all that.

'What's happening, do Slytherin carry (arousal?) potion whenever they are?' (Author: Seriously, Archie u need to start acting yr age, K?)

The party soon end and the student need to went back to their respective dorms.

"Hey, why is your face so red?" Colin ask Archie along the way.
"N-no it's not, shuddup."

"Yo, mate, you are not going to tell me you're in love with me right."

"WHAT-THE-ACTUAL-#@*%-YOU-JUST-SAYSSSSSSSSS?"

"Chill, chill, you are making a scene." Colin calms Archie down as people was looking this way probably thinking did an 11-years-old just swear.

"No, I'm just kidding, it was fun your face is –pfft- redder now, ahahaha!" Colin burst out laughing.

Archie have the urge to smack Colin's head to the stone wall beside him now, but he didn't get to do so as the crowd were stopping and there is gasping sound here and there.

"Woah, why did you all stop?" Archie ask a Ravenclaw girl in front of him, he is a bit too short to see anything except huma- I mean wizard's head.

The girl nudges to the side a little bit. And that's where Archie sees it. At that moment his mind only have one word, SHIT.

The wall, on top of the wall, is words written in flashing blood red colour "THE CHAMBER OF THE SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED, ENEMIES OF THE HEIR......BEWARE."

Archie panicked 'didn't I take the book from Ginny at the start, I didn't even use it, I always lock it in my- WAIT, I HAVEN'T CHECK BEFORE IT IS FAKE OR NOT.'

He didn't have time to hear what Malfoy said to Hermione or the trio will later had a talk to Dumbledore, because at this moment, he is sprinting back to his dorm and flip the luggage over which he thinks contain the diary.

Inside lays a black diary allright, BUT IT DIDN'T HAVE ANY ENGRAVED NAMED TOM RIDDLE.

"Oh shit, I'm so dead!" Archie mumbled while lose in his thought, after he is a muggle born, the snake also served as a threat against him.

"Welp, can't do anything for now, just gotta keep an eye on Colin and look for the book." After a while Archie....begin Archie collect back his composure and thought leisurely about how he should deal with his charms homework. (Yep, he's definitely a Gryffindor. Oii, A freaking snake is at lose and u are worry about charms homework??!!!)

At least after the cat petrified incident, days went by smoothly, maybe a little bit too smoothly, as no one stop Gryffindors from slipping out their dorms at midnight.