Chapter 12 - The Calm Before Storm

The girl suddenly speak, "Oh, it's been a pleasure to meet you boys. I have been waiting for so long for you boys to finish the trial. I must say you boys did a great job back there. I'm the Twelfth Apostle, the Protector of Realms, Miharu Remuru. Nice to meet both of you!"

There was an awkward silence.

Archie doesn't know what he should ask. He had too much question that need to be answered.

Suddenly, Miharu speak, "I know the two of you are probably confuse, but let me please let me explain."

"You are currently in a dimension I build to observe this world. As a protector of realm, I am able to observe any realms or world that I wanted to. It's simple; my pocket watch granted me this kind of power. Actually, it's more like I infused my power in the pocket watch." Miharu said.

"I'm........still very confuse." Archie said.

"Ahaha, Luke tells you to come to Japan right? I'm sorry, but I'm not the Apostle of Strength, I can't grant you any power to withstand Luke's ability, but I can grant you and your friend here something else." Miharu said.

"Why do you let us travel to different dimension in the first place?" Colin asked.

"Different dimensions? Oh, you mean those games you play just now. It's actually just a gaming system I made, I'm a Nin***do employee after all, I can use my ability to make this kind of system. Those games you play aren't true world; they are just video, manga and movie from my world." Miharu said.

"But this world also....." Archie said.

"Yes, I know, but your existence makes it different.

Even if I call myself a protector of Realms and Dimensions I never truly grasp the concept of it." Miharu said.

"Why you even create this kind of games in the first place." Colin asked.

"In some world, I am regard as a goddess. This game will help certain individual to become stronger." Miharu replied.

"So, they are people like me out there?" Archie asked.

"I'm afraid not, those individual are not reincarnators like us. I simply help them out as I stumble through different worlds." Miharu said.

"You ..... are reincanators?!!?" Colin asked Archie in surprised.

"Yes.....?"

"WHY ARE YOU SO CHILDISH?" Colin asked.

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" Archie whole face is cover in red now.

"DID YOU DIE AS A BABY OR AS A KID OR A BRAT?" Colin asked in amusement.

Archie whole face is completely the colour of a tomato, and his forehead had steam coming out constantly. He was too embarrassed to say anything.

"Did Professor Dumbledore know?" Colin finally asked something serious.

"I hope not. By the way I'm still not very clear with all this realms and dimension happening on? Can't you explain more clearly, please." Archie asked.

Miharu happily smiled and nodded, "Alright, I will explain more clearly. Let's just say I can travel to any Apostle's world and any world I want. Sometimes, this 'world' may come from a book, manga, movies and more. But with my power to help those worlds, it will completely develop into a realm of their own. Basically, I just create a new world. As you already know, if you reach your full power, Archie, you will become one of us. You can even help me solve some world disaster." Miharu laughed happily.