Bonus Chapter 2(Blayson's Family coat of arms)

Are you curious about the Blayson Family and want to know more about it, here's a bonus chapter for you, The Coat Of Arms of the Blayson Family.

*NOTE: This is just my pure imagination; I did not copy any coat of arms online. You want me to get arrested? So, you will only find this special Blayson Family coat of arm here in wattpad only. PEACE.*

Color:

Red-Represents the power and strength the family holds. Also represents energy and happiness (The Family in the olden days had Japanese servants; they were told that red means happiness in Japan.

Orange-Represents balance and warmth. They wish for the balance between all mankind and bring warmth to others.

Yellow- Signify joys and friendship. The family can be quite sarcastic and jolly if you truly befriends them.

Green-Symbolize luck and fertility. If you ever wish to cultivate your land luck is what you need.

Blue-It symbolizes too much things. Peace, knowledge, integrity, seriousness, trust, loyalty, unity, truth, cleanness. That's freaking lot

Purple-No one in the world ever use purple in their coat of arms because purple at the past is simply too hard to cultivate. You can expect how wealthy this family is to dye all their coat of arms in royal color. It also represents their royalty and nobility.

Brown-Signify endurance and comfort. If you ever wish to have a comfort life, you must first learn how to endure.

Black-Symbolize elegance and wealth. The Blayson Family is not just for looks, they're pure power.

Silver-Signify dignity, modesty and maturity. You think the Blayson Family will do something stupid like running around scarring people. They don't even do that on Halloween.

Gold-Money and more Money. You can't deny that this family just loves money, but they have enough and tired of it.

1. Mysterious wand-This mysterious wand was uses in the Blayson Family coat of arms date back to the 15th century. Maybe some of the family members were wizards?

2. Silver sword-This sword symbolize that the Blaysons would fight for their lived through the very end.

3. Scroll-The scroll symbolize the vast knowledge of the family.

4. Olive branch-They just loves peace.

5. Royal cape-That means the Blaysons put their trust in royals and the royals trust them.

6. Rope-The unity between all nobility and royalty.

7. Royal hanging-They will not betray the royalty; same goes to the royalty won't betray the Blayson Family.

8. Angel wings-They were known as angel messenger in the 16th century, so the family was fond about angel.

9. Purple tulip-Wealth and power of the Blayson Family is not to be scoffing at.

10. Bow-The family love to hunt back in the olden days. Nowadays, they don't hunt anymore.

11. Twisted oak branch-The unity and trust between citizen and upper aristocracy.

12. Red cape with four diamonds-The meaning of bravery and vast treasures the Blayson Family possess.

13. Raindrop-The prosperity of all mankind.

14. Greenland and sea-The fertility of all crops.

15. Don Saoranach- The Irish word that spell out "For The Citizen".

16. Red cross-To protects all life and death.

17. Thunderbird-Many thought was eagle but only the founder of the coat of arm known that this is a thunderbird. The guardian of the Blayson Family.

18. Three golden sword-Unity of all royalty, nobility and aristocrats.

19. Honeycomb shape feather-The unity of all citizens and its master.

20. Curve wings-The thunderbird will protect the Blayson Family.

21. Wing-The freedom of the Blayson Family.

22. Crown-They once govern a city as kings, so they possess a crown, though it's loss today

23. Red cape with four clover leaf-The bravery and luck that everyone must have.

24. Cross red square-It symbolize three wise monkeys. See no evil, speak no evil, and hear no evil.

25. Bell-The Blayson Family must always be prepare and never be late for something.

26. B engulfs a dot-The dot represents speech. The B engulfs the dot means that the Blayson Family won't go back on their words.

27. Red cape under the wing-No matter how timid you are, there's always hidden bravery in you.

28. Yellow cross-The angel will always be present.

29. Welsh dragon-the dragon represents the power and the strength of the Blayson Family.