Chapter 4 - Diagon Alley

A/N: Hiya everyone! The long awaited chapter, Diagon Alley is now released. Pls enjoy! XD. I know i should have updated this at Saturday, but I'm busy relaxing, so whoops! :D This will going to be a really long chapter. So take your time to enjoy. I hope you guys will like this. Thank you.

I DID NOT OWN THIS! BUT I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD ENJOY WHILE READING THROUGH THE CHAPTER. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO. PLS GIVE CREDIT TO (THE TOWER) WHO CREATED THIS. PEACE! :')

The next day, Archie and Harry arrive at Charing Cross Road, London which is where The Leaky Cauldron located.

The hustle and bustle morning in London becomes a great cover to hide the shady wizarding bar.

At the journey to The Leaky Cauldron, he listen to Harry introduce about Quidditch, the most popular sport in the wizarding world, which you fly on a broomstick and throw balls to hoop (Well, I guess you guys know what Quidditch is, right?)

Sitting in front of the two boys, Archie's mother seem to be interested in the broomstick.

"Do you wizards have flying cars?" Clotilde politely asked.

"Ermm....No, I guess." Harry replied while thinking up until now he the only wizarding transport that fly was broomstick.

Archie stared at her mother. Did she know the Harry Potter plot or what? In fact, Archie knows Mr. Weasley own a flying Ford Anglia.

They soon arrive at the shabby and quite dirty looking bar. Although both Archie and Harry could see the bar, Clotilde couldn't see it whenever she tried to walk to the front door of the bar, like other muggle all of them turn left along the pavement instead of entering the front door. The repelling muggle charm is quite strong. It was not until Archie guided his mother towards the front door, Clotilde managed to see the bar. (By the way Archie and Clotilde are under disguise through wigs. It's simply to troublesome to always dye your hair just for an out-going.)

"Huh, amazing! I never knew that's such an interesting place here. Although I personally think they need some bit of renovation. It seems to fall apart at any moment. Maybe they need some donation?"

"Mom, wizards don't use Dollar and Pounds, they use Sickle and Gold Galleon. They also can use magic to clean up the place."

"Well, we still can give some donation. See, even the building seems to build from last century and poorly sandwiched between a bookstore and a record store. Maybe if we give some of our what again? Oh, right, gold galleon maybe they could expand the store........."

"Mom, I don't think standing on a street full of people and trying to discuss how to renovate a bar they can't see is a good idea." He quickly hurried his mother into the bar while Harry burst into a fit of laughter.

"It's the first time I heard someone trying to renovate Leaky Cauldron." Harry whispered to Archie.

"Yea, you know, my mom love to donate just because to lift a little burden of our vault.

"Did this action help?"

"Hell no"

"Archie, language!" Clotilde snapped.

"Language, Archie" Harry whispered to Archie then they both burst into a fit of laughter.

Clotilde silently shook her head while, it seems like her son found a great friend.