Bonus Chapter 4 (Archie Blayson)

I dunno if you guys think this is good or bad but whatever. This is what Archie looks like in my mind for a very long time. Of course feel free to think any appearance you like. Welp if you think my art is ugly that can't be help heehee.

And if my friend is here they probably know I'm a lazy ass weeb potato. That's why the art is black and white for y'all except the eyes. XD I highlighted it. Anyway enjoy the Umbitch meme.

That thing surrounded him is electric as I told you I'm a lazy fat ass who don't like to draw legs

That thing surrounded him is electric as I told you I'm a lazy fat ass who don't like to draw legs. I'm super bad at those.

btw here's some fact about our little boy:

1. He had good affinity toward electricity and excel in Transfiguration. 

2. His charm and spells is all a mess and would definitely get a Troll at Charm's test. (Will mention at later story.)

3. He's bad at sport. Like really really bad, he just can't seems to get the hang of it. 

4. He hate to admit that he's cute, he want to be handsome instead. But he always use his puppy-eyed face to get him out of trouble although his mom is already immune to this.

5. He is really rich but spend his money only on houses, book and chocolate. (But now he spends most of them filling up the Gringotts vault.)

6. He's probably smarter than Hermione due to photography memory. But you know as fellows boys, he acted somewhat childish and stupidly. Oh and it's not a surprised he's a big prankster.

7. Any injury that cause him to bleed, his nerve will nullify it magically which let him to almost immune to pain. He's immune to heat and cold also. Yes, he can still feel pain such as Crucio.

8. He's good at cooking as he love foods.

9. He's a dog lover. He's not very fond to cats as it reminds him of he himself. Mischievous and troublesome.

10. He don't mind being naked in front of his friends, sometimes he's really a shameless bastard.

11. At Hogwarts, he probably looks like a lost nine years-old as he looks tiny and had a very very bad sense of direction. Always stick to Colin or the golden trio when he goes to classes.

Well I guess that's about all of it

Well I guess that's about all of it. i will add if I have time to draw the next art of him.

About the rune he find at Hogwarts, yea i will mention in the next chapter. Just for a brief information. There will be 11 rune blessing 11 unique powers. One located at Hogwarts which Archie already find. 

Another two located at Beauxbatons and Ilvermorny each. Another four located in Malaysia, Japan, Egypt and Australia each. The last four will stay a mysteries until i say so.

So, that's it. OH and GOOD NEWS if you are dreading for chapter 8, it will be out at tonight or tomorrow. I will mention those ruins in detail then. 

About the on hiatus stuff, yes, this story will still be on hiatus after next chapter until i had free times to write because this year will be Hell exam year for me.

Peace out. XD.