Chapter 8 - The Rune and The Griffin

Dumbledore stared at Archie for a while before conjuring some milk and give it to him. Doesn't he said he gonna get a tea Archie thought to himself.

"First, I must say this is a very perfect transfiguration Archie. I would very happy to give you 15 points and Professor McGonagall will kindly do so." Said Dumbledore calmly.

"I thought she's furious with me."

"Oh no, she is simply too surprise Archie. As you know Mister Blayson transfiguration can allow a person to transfigure a dead object into live form such as animals but as the time flows, it will revert back to a dead object. As a student and a first year like you Archie, even if you could turn the chandelier into a ferret, it won't even retain its form for 3 seconds." Dumbledore said.

"But the ferret—"

"Yes my child the ferret had been hold than more than 3 seconds, what's more is that it had shown its intelligent. My guess is, Archie you did not just transfigure the chandelier but completely changing it into a life form, a real ferret."

"What? That's insane, I don't even know I could do that." Said Archie.

"I'm surprise too; in all my life at Hogwarts I had never seen a child can turn a dead object into a real life form." Said Dumbledore but his eye remains silent calmness.

Suddenly, the ferret broke away and quickly hides into Archie's shirts.

"Hey, that tickles." Archie couldn't help but let out a laugh and took the ferret out of his shirt.

Dumbledore suddenly spoke. "Archie, could you turn the ferret into something else?"

Archie look at Dumbledore and the ferret back and forth and finally said, "I could try."

"Very well then."

And then Archie is currently now concentrating on the ferret and try to imagine it into something else. He tried to imagine a dog. Amazingly after a while the ferret begins to change and took form into a puppy. (With white fur of course)

Archie stare at the puppy with glistering eye, it is wonderful, and I'm wonderful he thought to himself.

Dumbledore chuckle to himself while saying amazing.

"I guess it's about lunch time, and you could take that puppy with you after all it won't turn back into a chandelier now and that chandelier is basically useless except for decoration." Said Dumbledore while he wink at Archie.

And then just like that he obtain a new pet, a white puppy.

'Just what have I done'—Archie sigh to himself.

It is about lunch so Archie go to the grand hall straight away to have lunch with his friends.

When he walks back to the great hall, Colin grips him from behind. (The white puppy seems to wonder around the castle now, just not anywhere near McGonagall.XD)

"You alright mate, what did the headmaster told you? Did you need to pay for a chandelier? You know those things are expensive right? Not to mention they are antique......"

Colin says nonstop which make Archie thinks that this is very Colin.

"No mate, Dumbledore didn't tell me to pay anything he just told me to kept the puppy. Wait, where did he go?"

"Never mind that, I think the puppy won't get lost. But we better prepare for History classes. I heard a lot about the professor......"

There he goes again. Colin talking technique seems to always had a 100% buff.

"*sigh- Ok."

He proceeds to shove his food into his mouth like a robot. Soon enough, the golden trio come to the hall, spotted Archie and ask him the same question. How the hell did they know anyway and just how fu**king fast did rumour at Hogwarts spread.