Contest and Continuation of the story

I have begun to edit this story and while editing it, I have uploaded it for a contest somewhere else.  I'll be honest.  I didn't think that they would take only a week to offer me a contract, but they did.  The good part about it is that I will be keeping the original short story up here.  Yeah!!!

The contest is a BL contest and part of the final requirement to qualify for prizes is that I have to reach 10k reads by December 31, 2021.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that I can get there, but if not, I'm happy that I've tried.  

In addition, besides the view count requirement, in order to qualify for the top prizes, the book must be over 100k words which means that I will be expanding this small 20k book into something much more and following Alex and David's journey after the bet is complete.  Will they be able to stay together or will forces surround them and try to tear them apart.  Only time will tell.....

The full book will on G o o d n * v e l . c o m (* = o) and search for either the title, I Bet You Can't, or my pen name, Dee Gleem.  You should be able to find it then on the website.  Sorry, I can't post the link here.  

I have changed out the actor's names.  

Tae - David

Tee - Alex

Kimmon - Kai

Copter - Chance

Godt - Paul

Bas - Brandon

I had to change out the cover too.  

I hope to see you there and wish me luck.  😊

I need all the help I can get.