Chapter 2

A/N:  Here is another chapter and if you haven't realized it yet, Tee is a little more snippy and sharp-tongued in this story than in my normal stories.  Also, Godt and Bas are bunnies. LOL!!!  I just couldn't resist.  I hope it isn't too much for you, but this is how I see them for this story.  I hope you enjoy it.

Tee POV

This week has been hard. However, I'm not going to tell Copter that. I don't want to see him gloat about it, plus he may just try to do something to tempt me, so I'll lose the bet. There is no way that I'm losing this bet. I'm not letting him drive my car around. He won't take care of my baby like I do. Ugh....

I have three more weeks. I can do this.

I walk into the bar and for once, the girls don't immediately come to me. I didn't think that it would really work with just posting a few things on my social media, but it did. I'll have to admit that I'm happy though. It would be so much harder if the girls were offering themselves to me left and right.

I look back at our usual corner and I smile. Copter, Godt and Bas are there already. Copter raises his hand and motions for me to join them.

I make my way to them. I look at the bottle of beer on the table and raise an eyebrow. "Did you think that I needed a beer that bad that you have one waiting for me?" I sit down and glance around the table.

Bas chuckles and leans forward and pushes the bottle towards me. "I thought you deserve a beer for making it one week without having sex with a girl. Think of it as a reward."

Well, I don't really think of it as much of a reward. I can think of better things that could be my reward, but I don't bother arguing. I pick up the bottle and I take swig of beer. Oh, that feels good.

Copter huffs, "I'll have to admit that I didn't think that you would last even a couple days and you have managed a week. However, you have three more weeks to go. I still don't think that you will last."

Oh, I know that he doesn't think that I'll make it and that is just one more reason why I'm going to do whatever I have to win this bet. I'm going to prove him wrong. Plus, I like the idea of him paying for my meals for a month.

I smirk and lean back in my chair. "Well, Copgi, you better get prepared to eat your words. I have no intention of losing this bet. No matter what. Even if my hand becomes callused from using it all the time."

Copter scrunches his noses. "Eww.. Can you stop talking about you self-pleasuring yourself all the time. You do remember that some of us aren't into sex that much."

I chuckle and take another swig of beer. I point the bottle towards Copter and chime, "Just because you are a virgin doesn't mean that I have to keep my thoughts and words pure. Shit. Sometimes you are worse than my mother."

Copter frowns and snorts, "I just don't see why you have to talk about it all the time."

Godt replies, "I'm sure that will all change when you finally find that special someone."

Bas nods his head. "I agree. When Kimmon gets here, I'm sure that he will agree that I used to be like you but look at me now. I don't have any problems showing my affection with my boyfriend."

I roll my eyes. That is because Bas turned into a sex bunny once he got a taste of it. Fortunately, tonight, Godt and Bas are sitting side by side and on separate chairs, but I'm sure by the end of the night, Bas will be on Godt's lap and they will be playing with each other. Hopefully with more people here, they will refrain from anything like that, but I guess we will have to wait and see.